Air Jordan V Retro - BLACK/MET. SILVER/VARSITY RED & WHITE/MID. NAVY/VARSITY RED - Fall 2011

Originally Posted by Juice8732

They would be alright if there was no PL..

Yea, if it was leather it would of been ALOT better
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

They are going to do with the 5's as they did with the 6's last year... Oreo's/Pistons/Lakers... I loved them all, but many didn't.

hope not the piston and lakers cw killed the 6s! i love all 6s execpt those 2.hopefully they dont over do the 5s next year if they do they need to fix the creases they come fresh out the box with
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BigEli500

They are going to do with the 5's as they did with the 6's last year... Oreo's/Pistons/Lakers... I loved them all, but many didn't.

hope not the piston and lakers cw killed the 6s! i love all 6s execpt those 2.hopefully they dont over do the 5s next year if they do they need to fix the creases they come fresh out the box with
30t6p3b.gif

Still got 2 pair of Metallics from the last time they retroed.  If the white/navy's are executed right they will look nice!!

Still got 2 pair of Metallics from the last time they retroed.  If the white/navy's are executed right they will look nice!!

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im not very knowledgeable on the 5;s but are these an og colorway? if so does anyone have an og pic to share?

The OG's from 1990 doesn't have 23 on the side. The OG Fire red V's and Grape V's had 23 on the side, but a different font. There were actually 2 fire reds in 1990. One with 23 and one without in the same year. If I remember correct. Haha.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

im not very knowledgeable on the 5;s but are these an og colorway? if so does anyone have an og pic to share?

The OG's from 1990 doesn't have 23 on the side. The OG Fire red V's and Grape V's had 23 on the side, but a different font. There were actually 2 fire reds in 1990. One with 23 and one without in the same year. If I remember correct. Haha.

Black metalics?
Minus 23,
Regular suede like the previous retro,
OG box,
Good quality maybe?(ha)

The only components needed to make these a forsure cop due to the fact I still have a DS 07 pair...
Even then let's admit we can never get too much of ice
Soled shoes wen they typically yellow quickly.

Black metalics?
Minus 23,
Regular suede like the previous retro,
OG box,
Good quality maybe?(ha)

The only components needed to make these a forsure cop due to the fact I still have a DS 07 pair...
Even then let's admit we can never get too much of ice
Soled shoes wen they typically yellow quickly.

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yung J Walker wrote:

Hopefully the black/met v's doesn't have the 23 snitching on the side. Either way I will cop tho, but it would be nice I can't front.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I get what you mean tho..
^ O wow my bad for that typo, I seen to much of that goin on in here so I'm ghost!!!!
indifferent.gif
LMAO

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Yung J Walker wrote:

Hopefully the black/met v's doesn't have the 23 snitching on the side. Either way I will cop tho, but it would be nice I can't front.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I get what you mean tho..
^ O wow my bad for that typo, I seen to much of that goin on in here so I'm ghost!!!!
indifferent.gif
LMAO

Back
Top Bottom