Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Well I had been saying I wasn't buying until everything is back to normal and so I went and doubled up within 30 minutes on release day. I couldn't help it. I almost tripled when I saw them in spots later on in the day.

Same boat as you. No updates on my shock drop pair, Saturday’s snkrs pair has a date of 5/20. All I know is at least my pair from fnl has shipped and should be here someday. Yeah progress!
I don't know why anyone bothers with SNKRS anymore. Not hating on you by any means but there is so many better ways to get your gear.

I don't know why anyone bothers with SNKRS anymore. Not hating on you by any means but there is so many better ways to get your gear.
Can’t speak for others but I still mess with it for these types of drops mostly because of Nike’s ridiculously easy and quick return policy. And I get why people are bent right now about this shipping debacle but this is an unusual situation, not the norm. Usually if you buy shoes like this from SNKRS, you have them within three or four days, free of charge. Acting like what’s gone down with this particular drop is typical is silly. We know that’s not the case. I’m not defending it but it’s being blown into the end of the world.

Can’t speak for others but I still mess with it for these types of drops mostly because of Nike’s ridiculously easy and quick return policy. And I get why people are bent right now about this shipping debacle but this is an unusual situation, not the norm. Usually if you buy shoes like this from SNKRS, you have them within three or four days, free of charge. Acting like what’s gone down with this particular drop is typical is silly. We know that’s not the case. I’m not defending it but it’s being blown into the end of the world.
Oh I don't care about the shipping thing. I get what is going on. I could just never get the thing to work. It was just a glitchy mess that froze up over and over. I think I downloaded it about 50 times. Never could get it to work right.

Damn man really ? That's unreal because a bunch that hit on the royal toes have received their pairs already. What state are you in BTW ? I received my fire red's a few days ago and they shipped from Tennessee to Massachusetts and I went with the free standard shipping option.

california

seeing that they cancelled someones shock drop pair already got me real tight

over $600 tied up in **** thats either cancelled or unshipped

Saw these 2000 retros where the side panels broke off.

Never seen that b4... Thought it was interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200503_213544.jpg
    Screenshot_20200503_213544.jpg
    530.5 KB · Views: 276
  • Screenshot_20200503_213557.jpg
    Screenshot_20200503_213557.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 699
california

seeing that they cancelled someones shock drop pair already got me real tight

over $600 tied up in **** thats either cancelled or unshipped
Damn man, that's crazy and I can't believe they still have you waiting. I don't blame you worrying about a potential cancellation. I'd be super heated if I got a cancellation at this point. I want to say they gave most a 5/5 delivery date so at this point they'd have to hit you off in the next day or 2 so you should have a definite answer real soon.

Saw these 2000 retros where the side panels broke off.

Never seen that b4... Thought it was interesting

I've had the netting rip around the bottom of my Laney 5's from age, and more recently my 2013 pair of these same sneakers from wearing them to death with a wide foot.

everyone a reseller now, killed the resale game lol
This right here. A lot of people reaching out to me about how to get started and what sites to go on. How much profit can be made on each shoe and that sorta thing. Really sick when you know people just getting into it for the flip and have no desire to even get into sneakers. Know another person who bought a bot to try and get into the resell scene. Hope he soon realizes how expensive those can get

Yo fam... how do i do this? I am currently in Afghanistan... do i call nike for them to give me some type of code for this military discount?
My bad just seen this.
I just do it through Nike Chat since I'm currently in Turkey.
I give them my MIL code, you can get the code through here once it verifies your military status:

It's 20% right now too, as opposed to the normal 10%.

This right here. A lot of people reaching out to me about how to get started and what sites to go on. How much profit can be made on each shoe and that sorta thing. Really sick when you know people just getting into it for the flip and have no desire to even get into sneakers. Know another person who bought a bot to try and get into the resell scene. Hope he soon realizes how expensive those can get
Those bots are no joke and expensive if you go for a decent one. They don’t seem to be the easiest thing to run. After setting it up to go after a specific shoe and sizes how do you pay and ship all these shoes since most companies are 1 per customer ? Multiple forms of payment, email addresses, shipping addresses. I’ve seen people make 50 different profiles on google chrome etc. I almost tried to get into that scene after being into collecting for a few years and it seemed like it was going to be a lot of work to get everything up and running.

Has anyone hit their local malls up if they are opened to see what's actually in store?

I have a feeling a bunch of us going to get cancelations.

Hmm I just order thirty mins ago because Ebates threw up 15% and I said why not, grabbed. Size 12 and got charged and order confirmation right after. They still up.
Check your order confirmation. Mine says

JRDN RETRO 5-WH/RD/BK/SL
Status 1 UNIT(S) CANCELED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

My shock drop pair finally shipped :lol:

the funny thing is that I placed an order for golf gear the week after and I got it last week. My guess is that they had these pre-boxed like usual, but just a smaller team processing them out.

My shock drop pair finally shipped :lol:

the funny thing is that I placed an order for golf gear the week after and I got it last week. My guess is that they had these pre-boxed like usual, but just a smaller team processing them out.
Maybe coming from a different DC

Ooof. I was on the opposite end where I could have had them for $330 and passed. Where's resell now ? like $700+
Easily my biggest regret, actually Hit on SNKRS for the Trav 4s, but for a size 11, I wear 10.5...went and looked at StockX a week later and thought making a hundred on em was a good deal. sheesh.

BTW, DSG has already shipped is going to have the kids pair I ordered for my son here today through FEDEX.

Back
Top Bottom