Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

IMG_20200504_094313.jpg

Hmm I just order thirty mins ago because Ebates threw up 15% and I said why not, grabbed. Size 12 and got charged and order confirmation right after. They still up.
how do I get ebates to work? I used their link to purchase stuff off ebay and never got any cashback..

The 20% discount is a go at Nike. If you still haven't received shipping confirmation on the shock drop pair like myself and a couple others in here, I just called Nike and asked them about the status of my order, they confirmed order is still in system and they applied a 20% discount on my order. my new Total should be about $170. Call them up G's

i already placed an order, no shipping confirmation.my girl is a nurse, im assuming the name would have to match with the order?

Easily my biggest regret, actually Hit on SNKRS for the Trav 4s, but for a size 11, I wear 10.5...went and looked at StockX a week later and thought making a hundred on em was a good deal. sheesh.

BTW, DSG has already shipped is going to have the kids pair I ordered for my son here today through FEDEX.
Yeah man it’s tough to know where the market will go sometimes and prices didn’t take off on these like they do now with Travis Scott’s shoes. It’s crazy what his stuff pulls in for pricing.

Wow, DSG on point with the shipping. Always nice to not have to wait longer than a few days.

Got shipping info from my pair I ordered from Footaction late last night, BSTN shipping info early this morning, and my shock drop SNKRS info JUST NOW.

At least they are finally going to be delivered today!

Back
Top Bottom