Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Request to hold at UPS location totally backfired. Been having problems this whole week with UPS. Put in a request yesterday afternoon to have it shipped to the UPS store down the street from my work. Shoes were suppose to be delivered today. The package was already at the local sort terminal. They took their sweet time to process the request. Now it' saying it won't be delivered to the store until Monday, which is my day off. :angry:

Request to hold at UPS location totally backfired. Been having problems this whole week with UPS. Put in a request yesterday afternoon to have it shipped to the UPS store down the street from my work. Shoes were suppose to be delivered today. The package was already at the local sort terminal. They took their sweet time to process the request. Now it' saying it won't be delivered to the store until Monday, which is my day off. :angry:

Happened to me before. They told me the store was at capacity and it would be delivered on the next available day; was wishing I just had it shipped to my house. I like the UPS location for security purposes.

This is really strange...last Sat my wife and I were on SNKRS at 7am, she hit for a pair, I got a pair in the cart initially but never got it confirmed and eventually got dumped out with nothing, so the pair she hit on showed up yesterday, but today another pair showed up, just like yesterday, same “just do it tape” on it......I only show one charge on my bank account though, her SNKRS account shows the purchase of one pair, my SNKRS account doesn’t show any..did Nike just double me up for free?

32757E1D-2008-40D0-B571-22F3D3FAA27B.jpeg

Mail Call

This is really strange...last Sat my wife and I were on SNKRS at 7am, she hit for a pair, I got a pair in the cart initially but never got it confirmed and eventually got dumped out with nothing, so the pair she hit on showed up yesterday, but today another pair showed up, just like yesterday, same “just do it tape” on it......I only show one charge on my bank account though, her SNKRS account shows the purchase of one pair, my SNKRS account doesn’t show any..did Nike just double me up for free?
Compare the labels if you still have the old shipping box from the first pair. If they’re identical then congrats you got a free pair. That happened to me once before. Exact same tracking number and everything.

Yup. Free pair boss. Happened to me with the dmp 13/14 pack. 500 bucks worth of shoes

Happened to me before. They told me the store was at capacity and it would be delivered on the next available day; was wishing I just had it shipped to my house. I like the UPS location for security purposes.

I've had a separate package "out for delivery" since Tuesday. Everyday it has gone back to the terminal. I called on Wednesday night, rep said "oh, driver most likely ran out of hours"

3 straight days driver ran out of hours? Now today it doesn't even show that it went back out for delivery.

I didn't want to deal with this same headache with my shoes, still happened though.

quite a few ppl still waiting on shipping from DTLR and champs? both pairs i ordered are still pending not shipped.

The charge dropping off is normal. It’ll come back. If they ship you a second pair it’s a freebie.

Finally caught up w/ this thread. It took a lot for me to pass on the shoc drop but wasn’t the right time to cop. My girl noticed the struggle and copped for me for my birthday ! Heard delivery shipment would be till May 20 once they come thru so my expectations are low got an update yesterday that they comin thru a day before my bday. We eatin out here fam ! Frm pizza parties to birthday cake ! 🎂
FAC24599-EE61-4F6C-BB2B-69A8CD202C93.jpeg

Finally caught up w/ this thread. It took a lot for me to pass on the shoc drop but wasn’t the right time to cop. My girl noticed the struggle and copped for me for my birthday ! Heard delivery shipment would be till May 20 once they come thru so my expectations are low got an update yesterday that they comin thru a day before my bday. We eatin out here fam ! Frm pizza parties to birthday cake ! 🎂
FAC24599-EE61-4F6C-BB2B-69A8CD202C93.jpeg

dope bro! Glad she got em for you sounds like you really wanted em

I pray you get a free pair, but my shock drop pair was delivered and I wasn't charged until the next day.
For a whole week though? It was charged......then refunded and went to pending...now totally gone...i thought my order had gotten cancelled until i got a shipping confirmationout the blue....

Last edited:

They move slow as hail, wit my TS air Jordan 1, I changed it to pick-up in UPS store but the package was loaded on the truck anyway. With that track my package app. you can watch the truck drive around the city, I’m sitting on my porch and I watched my Travis Scott’s drive right by my house, I had to wait till the next day to pick up.

Soooo....... Nike is giving people free pairs, buy one get one free, and pay me later pairs. AND my $217 charge been sitting on my account since the morning of release, and still no shipping. I passed on 2 restocks so I’m expecting free shoes now:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom