Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

For a whole week though? It was charged......then refunded and went to pending...now totally gone...i thought my order had gotten cancelled until i got a shipping confirmationout the blue....

From my experience, when you order from Nike, you get a 'pre-authorization' charge--to you and I it looks like a normal charge, meaning money out, can't spend it, etc. Normally that charge will stay and turn into a final charge during their processing and shipment.

However, with how slow Nike is shipping, that pre-authorization charge will usually fall off around 5 days. I mean completely fall off, it's like it was never there. That's completely normal, as the pre-authorization charge only changes to a final charge when the item ships.

What's happened to me on 5+pairs i've ordered this pandemic from Nike is that each pre-authorization charge fell off because Nike didn't ship within it's time frame.

They will do a final charge with payment overview email usually the day the shoe is scheduled to arrive. Three times, I didn't get the 'final charge' until the day later. I was hoping to get a free pair each and everytime, but no dice.

Just for comedies sake, what happens if you cancel your CC before you get that final charge? Believe it or not, it will still be charged to your 'closed' account and if you don't pay it, it will go to your CC as a charge off and do some major damage to your credit.

The ONLY time , i've heard of people getting luck'ed with free pairs is when they do that double-shipment with identical tracking/order numbers. I've never hit that lottery, but heard many have.

TTS STOCKX pair came in
Any time I cop something thru stockx
A. )
It being fake is always in the back of my mind although I’ve never had a reason to suspect anything and
B.)
I always think about some of y’all who cop multiple pairs and put em under a microscope .. make the “perfect pair” and sell off the sub par jawns :rofl:
So anyway pair came in smellin’ straight up like a Wuhan horse meat glue factory but other than that dank new kicks smell I have zero complaints
No glue stains that I can see , no crazy indents like I’ve seen some pairs come with in the toe area
No issue with sizing toe rand or fit
Compared to the black and Metallics from a couple years back they’re a step up if you ask me
0E85BAB8-1531-40E7-8B48-124D2FF07C60.jpeg

Last edited:
Hibbett pair was suppose to be delivered tomorrow then it changed to Monday then it changed to Tuesday, like WTF is going on? Make up your damn mind already

TTS STOCKX pair came in
Any time I cop something thru stockx
A. )
It being fake is always in the back of my mind although I’ve never had a reason to suspect anything and
B.)
I always think about some of y’all who cop multiple pairs and put em under a microscope .. make the “perfect pair” and sell of the sub par jawns :rofl:
So anyway pair came in smellllin straight up like a Wuhan horse meat glue factory but other than that dank new kicks smell I have zero complaints
No glue stains that I can see , no crazy indents like I’ve seen some pairs come with in the toe area
No issue with sizing toe rand or fit
Compared to the black and Metallics from a couple years back they’re a step up if you ask me
0E85BAB8-1531-40E7-8B48-124D2FF07C60.jpeg
Your toe rand length is different on each pair. Left one is longer.

Feeling real jelly scoop0625 scoop0625 only because I went with an 11 and turns out I need a 10.5.

If anyone needs an oop in an 11 hit my DM.. this sizing mess really snatched the fun out of this pair. I think they’re so nice but I can’t even focus on that until I get 2 10.5s that aren’t mismatched I’m shattered boxes. Pretty much a miracle after RD.

Feeling real jelly scoop0625 scoop0625 only because I went with an 11 and turns out I need a 10.5.

If anyone needs an oop in an 11 hit my DM.. this sizing mess really snatched the fun out of this pair. I think they’re so nice but I can’t even focus on that until I get 2 10.5s that aren’t mismatched I’m shattered boxes. Pretty much a miracle after RD.

I have 4 pairs of 9.5 that I need to get them to 9! I tried to get on with my TTS, but It felt like clown shoes.

Got my size 13 in today! Shout out to the Foot Locker restock. On another note, does anyone with a size 13 plan on getting rid of their box? I'll give you $30 shipped to Michigan if it's in excellent condition, but you have to throw in the cardboard shoe trees and the black plastic that comes in the box too. I have a PE pair (Michigan) that came without a box and I just want a damn V box to put them in. DM me if so.

Edit: It can be from another pair of Vs with the Jumpman on the box instead of Nike Air, that's fine. Honestly it makes more sense, since the Michigan Vs have a Jumpman on them.

Back
Top Bottom