Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I never received my FLX points from champs for my order
Guess I’m gonna have to see what’s up with that

I placed the order on the 2nd
Received it on the 7th
I usually get my points from an online purchase same day or next day after delivery
I'll give it a couple of more days before i contact
Just checked the FLX faqs on points
It says you should receive the points within 3 business days after you place an order but could take up to 30 days
I ain't waiting 30 days thats for sure lol

Hit on the champs restock. Half a size too big so I might have to sell them or trade for court purples or something

On Foot Today After Leaving The Warehouse :pimp:
FD92C23E-9922-4954-A82C-9D266E73AC36.jpeg

360133BC-D0BE-4D60-9D90-5999BC6A9BBC.jpeg

This is a basketball sneaker from the early 90’s I really don’t get how people are complaining about these looking too bulky. That was the look back then.

Completely agree. I don’t know what’s wrong with those people and why they keep saying that Lol. It’s as if they are somehow just now discovering how an AJ5 actually looks in person? It’s quite confusing to hear people say they’re “bulky”. I honestly don’t know what that means lol. All I can say is that they’ve always been built that way? Lol

Product
SHIP FROM STORE SKU
Status WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL
Product #
MISCSFS

Should expect a cancellation email next?
Last time I saw a message like that it was for the Cyber Monday 1's on FTL years ago when I tried to order way after release. Ended up getting canceled so I'd say it's a possibility, however you may be luckier than me.

Completely agree. I don’t know what’s wrong with those people and why they keep saying that Lol. It’s as if they are somehow just now discovering how an AJ5 actually looks in person? It’s quite confusing to hear people say they’re “bulky”. I honestly don’t know what that means lol. All I can say is that they’ve always been built that way? Lol
Yeah. It’s probably a bunch of kids who never existed in the 90’s and this is the first time they are buying a Jordan 5 after buying yeezys and wearing them with no show ankle socks and fashion nova men’s joggers.

Also, these people complaining about bulkiness fo the Vs, conveniently forget that LITERALLY BULKY SHOE (Balenciaga Triple S) was the hottest shoes in like the last 3 years. lol

I got my pair on Friday from Finishline and this is a pair I appreciate. The leather seems good enough, soft but not too soft. I remember, I forget what year it was but about 4-5 years back when they dropped all the 4’s, Fire Red, Military Blue, Cements and the leather on the 4’s was too soft. Alot of pre-creasing in the toe box out the box, and I don’t mean where it is supposed to crease! I’m talking about vertical creases at the toe tips. These look like they will break in well. Color on point, Nike Air looks fresh. I’m hyped to break them out. After selling all of my 5’s a few years back, I am happy to have these as my sole pair of 5’s

Yeah. It’s probably a bunch of kids who never existed in the 90’s and this is the first time they are buying a Jordan 5 after buying yeezys and wearing them with no show ankle socks and fashion nova men’s joggers.
Haha why I love this sub 84 baby here man remember the gools ol days!

Back
Top Bottom