Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I'd put I, III, IV as top three cause they're more wearable

followed by V and VI

beyond that VII, VIII, XI, XVI, XVII

never been big on IX, X, XII, XIV, XV...XIII's are cool but I prefer them in lows

for me it's a wrap after XVII...I remember what the XVIII and XIX look like but and a couple of other models beyond XIX but not sure what number they are

any other one I would not know what it was is you slapped me in the face with it

Let's see how accurate my guess was.

1 34
2 4
3 3
4 13
5 12
6 6
7 11
8 14
9 1
10 5

Okay they're top 10. Best colorway being the BM5

I’d have a really hard time picking my 5 favorite sigs... I’d like to think the 5s would be pretty high up on the list though.

Good God, the 34 at #1. You gotta be young.
Was born before the Jordan 1. I've had almost every Jordan. Performance must mean nothing to you.

I'm a hooper and the 34s are absolutely the best.

I understand they're the newest model... But my opinion stands.
:rofl:
It's like ranking players. How much premium do you place on rings vs personal stats, etc LOL
Gotta say, s-man, he's got a point in terms of how the 34s FEEL. Every time I put a pair of mine on, a little part of me goes **** YEAH just in terms of that feeling on my feet.
Not sure why we've gone back down the road of listing our favorite models for the billionth time in the billionth thread, but since there's not much else happening here at the moment, and I'm bored, I'll play real quick:

3--but only in OG form; the retro form drops them right off of my little list here entirely.

Admittedly, I'm more committed to the first five or six; the rest are reasonably interchangeable to me, depending on the day I think about it LOL

My Top 10

1.) XI
2.) I
3.) III
4.) IV
5.) XII
6.) XIII
7.) VI
8.) V
9.) VII
10.) XIV

Id rather pick up the 3 4 or 6 before the 5. They all feel about the same cushion-wise so those other 3 models immediately jump ahead of the 5s for me, based on aesthetics.

If I'm about to go out walking all day at an amusement park or whatever, I'm not putting on any of those shoes before my 34s.

Playing hoops? Yeah the 34s again.

DB 5s are pretty dope not gonna lie.

Last edited:
Any VIII fans in here? Feels like we're far and few. :lol: While not exactly high on the list for comfort, the OG colors are great, and they're definitely cozy and sturdy as I wore my '15 Aquas throughout the winter here in Michigan and they still look good. Paint on the bottom finally chipping away though. Need a second pair soon. Then there's the:

I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, X, XI and XIII in that order really. The II would be on the list but I'm still patiently waiting on OG Chicago's with the new beginnings treatment in regards to shape.

Any VIII fans in here? Feels like we're far and few. :lol: While not exactly high on the list for comfort, the OG colors are great, and they're definitely cozy and sturdy as I wore my '15 Aquas throughout the winter here in Michigan and they still look good. Paint on the bottom finally chipping away though. Need a second pair soon. Then there's the:

I, III, IV, V, VI, VII, X, XI and XIII in that order really. The II would be on the list but I'm still patiently waiting on OG Chicago's with the new beginnings treatment in regards to shape.
Love the 8. Def in my top ten.

2020-05-28 08.20.14 1.jpg

VIIIs are #1

5 has always been my favorite, the shark teeth and the tongue are too cool and its the jordan i think of the most when i think of jordans...its prob my age tho...

the 1 is the most classic...the most popular jordan i remember from growing up was the 11, alotta kids had those on the court

Was born before the Jordan 1. I've had almost every Jordan. Performance must mean nothing to you.

I'm a hooper and the 34s are absolutely the best.

I understand they're the newest model... But my opinion stands.

Wouldn't that be a different ranking though-performance vs casual wear? Some of the ugliest shoes are the absolute best performers and not just in basketball either. Same reason casual wear shoes (even retro basketball shoes) can be absolute horrible performers nowadays.

Walked into Footlocker I think it was, in Fox Hills mall LA and bought these sitting in 2000. Returned them a couple days after to pay for books. 20 years later will going through my sobriety I picked these up. They mean a lot to me especially since my best friend had them in 5th grade. I’m a true believer “ if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it was meant to be” Definitely #1 pick up this year I truly LOVE this shoe! F6163E25-3B32-4BB4-A63B-5FCD5D99CA3F.jpeg 984B9EDC-B1C8-4851-8BBF-A0772CE28910.jpeg 8859B50D-AB97-4976-887D-E796CE9A2EBE.jpeg 7734BA8B-4824-4E3E-90D5-D3EABBE02F7B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom