Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

UNDS’d .. if anyone is on IG, I’d appreciate if y’all showed me some love on there. As always thanks #NTFam

FC7E2447-43B9-4F9F-9945-2E90FE6C6D87.jpeg
453CD182-8FE7-4269-A2DF-4519B9274D46.jpeg

You resemble Ex US national team and Everton GoalKeeper Tim Howard in this pic

I feel like we already pay a premium price for the Nike air retros. I rack my brain on how tf they cant get the 4 right or the toe box of any of the retros. They can literally 3D print any shoe they want they're a billion dollar company they have tech we dont even know exists. I think it's a mass production thing or maybe even just a lack of craftsmanship from the factory. Idk tho.

I feel like we already pay a premium price for the Nike air retros. I rack my brain on how tf they cant get the 4 right or the toe box of any of the retros. They can literally 3D print any shoe they want they're a billion dollar company they have tech we dont even know exists. I think it's a mass production thing or maybe even just a lack of craftsmanship from the factory. Idk tho.

I'd agree there. Probably a lack of communication and mass production. I'd argue though some pairs they make limited still have craftsmanship issues (glue stains, etc.) but it would probably be more manageable. You see customizers on IG like HoopFr3sh that can get it done exact but the brand itself cannot.

I'd agree there. Probably a lack of communication and mass production. I'd argue though some pairs they make limited still have craftsmanship issues (glue stains, etc.) but it would probably be more manageable. You see customizers on IG like HoopFr3sh that can get it done exact but the brand itself cannot.
This is so true brother. I have those travis scott 4s because university blue is just undefeated on a 4 lol, but the glue stains and the flu game 12s from 16 are bad with it. I really wished we could come together and communicate to the brand how bad this kills us when they only retro some of these colorways 1 time in 30 years. Og collectors and others who have had the OGs must feel this deep. It's like a smack in the mouth each year.

It seems backwards that they're trying to save money and using actual leather this go around instead of durabuck. But thats assuming the cost etc. which I don't truly know. I always think the dollar is the bottom line so its either saving or purposely not giving us 1:1's for the sake of keeping folks coming back/wanting more.

It's irritating especially once they ran off with the whole remastered program.

Back
Top Bottom