Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I wonder if it has anything to do with them maybe being manufactured before or during the outbreak? I don't know. I just hope we get em before we have to start fighting zombies.
I heard they told Gentry to cancel his weekend plans and then handed him a box of lysol and a dust mask and told him to get his *** to memphis

No....Nooooo

I might bite the bullet with Fineline if he has these ready to ship now. The way this virus is moving we could still be in pandemic mode come April-May. There’s a slim but realistic chance that these could get postponed indefinitely.

Worse case scenario is that push them back all the way to the fall, I hope they don’t have thoughts of canceling them.

I’m sure Nike sooner than later wants to sell these ASAP as they will do good numbers.

No....Nooooo

I might bite the bullet with Fineline if he has these ready to ship now. The way this virus is moving we could still be in pandemic mode come April-May. There’s a slim but realistic chance that these could get postponed indefinitely.

You might not be far off Lame...Rumors of NBA temporarily suspending the season...

You might not be far off Lame...Rumors of NBA temporarily suspending the season...

they just did lol. woj on twitter said the NBA has suspended the season bc gobert was confirmed positive.

FB_IMG_1583977470151~2.jpg

Yeah this is nuts...

Full travel ban from Europe...Including imports...Sneakers is a minor thing but we might not see new drops for a minute if they close the whole country up tight...

Yea, s**'s only gonna get worse in the next few months too. The Joe Rogan podcast with disease expert Michael Osterholm is pretty crazy when he talks about what we might expect.

Is the media just ruining our lives or is this the real deal
Ppl keep comparing the flu numbers w/ coronavirus. But we have vaccines for the flu. Alot of those flu deaths are from ppl who neglected to get vaccinated. There is NO vaccine for coronavirus. That's the difference. Yes, only old ppl w/ weaker immune systems are having fatalities & only up to 2% of cases lead to death, but this is all about control. U.S is trying to control something we can't cure at the moment untill we have a vaccine, preventative drug, or a resolution to the virus. Once we do, pretty sure things will get back to normal. Our problem was we got a late jump on this dragging our feet so now everything is moving in a panic pace. We should have been slowly easing into taking precautions & having test kits available a long time ago.

Disclaimer: I am no expert. Just a guy who wants Jordans.

l
Ppl keep comparing the flu numbers w/ coronavirus. But we have vaccines for the flu. Alot of those flu deaths are from ppl who neglected to get vaccinated. There is NO vaccine for coronavirus. That's the difference. Yes, only old ppl w/ weaker immune systems are having fatalities & only up to 2% of cases lead to death, but this is all about control. U.S is trying to control something we can't cure at the moment untill we have a vaccine, preventative drug, or a resolution to the virus. Once we do, pretty sure things will get back to normal. Our problem was we got a late jump on this dragging our feet so now everything is moving in a panic pace. We should have been slowly easing into taking precautions & having test kits available a long time ago.

Disclaimer: I am no expert. Just a guy who wants Jordans.
its about control alright

Back
Top Bottom