Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Via sneakerfiles.com
air-jordan-5-fire-red-silver-tongue-1990.png

I’d love to hear Nike’s BS explanation as to why they can’t do the tongue finish like before. So silly.

fam...I swear what I want more than anything is to be able to question the person/people behind these decisions. It’ll never happen tho they stay in the shadows. Address the public.Id be ready to Knock Gentrys head off in a town hall meeting lol

don't even front on this release folks. the og'ss and the 2000s had durabuck so that **** be a made up material. still comfy af tho, but at least jb given leather on these. the shape is good

Big difference in ankle cut also. Seems like the shoe wasn't as high cut in 1990.
It looks cheaper. It feels cheaper. So my guess is that it's cheaper.

Did you ever have any issues with the old tongues scuffing or wearing out/fading?
I can't remember any major issues with that from personal experience.
Nope, not really.
fam...I swear what I want more than anything is to be able to question the person/people behind these decisions. It’ll never happen tho they stay in the shadows. Address the public.Id be ready to Knock Gentrys head off in a town hall meeting lol
Hahahaha exactly. They just like to troll us all day long. And like JRepp23 JRepp23 said, way to keep getting the collar wrong. And that molded ankle bump that was never so pronounced on the OGs like they’ve made it on the retros. Like, come on, man :lol:

The current remastered program is decent enough in comparison to retros from the late 90s/early 2000s. JB has shown that they will save true 1/1 ish retros of the OGs for packs that cost 350+. If I were pressed to wear my 99 pair or just have a Fire/Red the 2020 is w/e

Back
Top Bottom