Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Can someone tell me what is this classic thing Jordan brand was trying to do ?
39CED569-EE4B-41A5-B720-F798B8C7882B.jpeg

Everything seems like a go when they get here. Nike lacelocks, Nike air everything, soft synthetic leather.

I could have got these shoes today but I was too nervous to get on the a dirty *** subway train train to go pick them up.

BTW i'm not saying this as a joke
i am serious

Last edited:
Okay seeing more photos of these I am mildly upset that the release date got pushed back. |l They look so great. Definitely in for 2 pairs come 4/25

The toe box looks so long from a top down view. Looks decent from the side though. Can’t wait for these.

I remember linimg up to buy a pair of these for my nephew and manager the last time these retrod. Wentbin with my sister and paid half and the damn boy leaves them outside in the rain like he didn't give an f at all. This was made worse by the fact that he was a grown *** man... stopped giving him nice stuff after that.

Anyway these are a pass for me. 5s are one of my less favorite models, as is this colorway.

I remember linimg up to buy a pair of these for my nephew and manager the last time these retrod. Wentbin with my sister and paid half and the damn boy leaves them outside in the rain like he didn't give an f at all. This was made worse by the fact that he was a grown *** man... stopped giving him nice stuff after that.

Anyway these are a pass for me. 5s are one of my less favorite models, as is this colorway.

Yes I barely wear my PSGs and my Inspire 5...

Back
Top Bottom