Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

They are definitely looking decent in the videos. Nothing we can do but wait, good for some as it allows to save up if want to double up.

Sizing has me concerned.. NW says EVERYTHING is TTS :lol: and he said he went down a half this time.. V's have been running a half size small for me since any V's after the Laney's. Need to find a way to try them on or I'll have to cop two different sizes which will prob be a task.

Wow that weartesters video has these looking fire!! I didn’t realize in the pictures how much they slimmed down the toe.. also the tongues didn’t really look low in the on foot. I’m gonna have to buy two these are so classic.

Also I thought it was really interesting when he was talking about how these are “board-lasted”and these are the only 5s since the OGs that were built that way. Gotta give it to JB that’s a detail that not many people would ever notice, and sounds like may improve the shoes performance.

Last edited:
DOUBLE UP SEASON!
foo2owrrblp79xvxa7dt.jpg
gvpkycybuokdezfkgymz.jpg
michael-jordan-valentines-day-number-12-1.jpg

Hopefully they bring back Black Tongues with the OG 23 next year. I know some dislike the OG 23 and that's fine but I hope they'll have it when they eventually drop.

Also I thought it was really interesting when he was talking about how these are “board-lasted”and these are the only 5s since the OGs that we’re built that way. Gotta give it to JB that’s a detail that not many people would ever notice!
They did it with the infrareds last year

Am I the only one that prefers a shorter tongue?

I mean I know they looked cool when MJ wore them but it wasn’t until recently that they started making the tongues really high. And it doesn’t look or feel right when wearing them with jeans.

If these have the shorter tongue, similar to the 99-00’s and 2007’s - than I’m all in getting 2 pairs.

What size would I get in the AJ V? I never worn/own a pair

Sizes in shoes I have for reference
Dunks: 9
AF-1: 9
AM 90, 1, 95,97: 9.5
AJ XI: 9

These have me back and forth.....these videos got me hyped......those thing that is keeping from being 100% on these is the shiny leather

I might have to pull the trigger on these, actually who am I kidding.....IN.
Is JB releasing all colorways in the updated shape (toe, materials etc)?

As a Server/Bartender living in Ohio they can't push these back far enough. Almost certainly gonna have to get these and the Flints for resale down the line.

Back
Top Bottom