Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

i hate snkrs. never win on this thing. still got these tho
20200419_191503.jpg

Only early drop I’ve ever got from SNKRS is Blk/Red 11, app is a joke since it went to PC. Botters can buy size runs while folks trying for a personal sit in line for 10 mins. Oh well, drop is only 2 wks away anyway.. also happens to be my bday, I’ll get em for myself on RD.

Honestly, wouldn’t be surprised if they dipped under retail post drop. If black metallics were lingering, these should too. They may sell out due to the stimulus ballers, but I don’t see current prices holding.

Only early drop I’ve ever got from SNKRS is Blk/Red 11, app is a joke since it went to PC. Botters can buy size runs while folks trying for a personal sit in line for 10 mins. Oh well, drop is only 2 wks away anyway.. also happens to be my bday, I’ll get em for myself on RD.

Honestly, wouldn’t be surprised if they dipped under retail post drop. If black metallics were lingering, these should too. They may sell out due to the stimulus ballers, but I don’t see current prices holding.

Bots don't do well on SNKRS in the US (lately, at least).

Was on snkrs when they went up and was waiting in line till now! That's never happened before. Usually it'll take me back if they sold out in my size. After a hour and a half in line i refreshed the page to see the notify me button on snkrs. Sadly, i caught an L. Was very optimistic when these went live

Man f*** SNKRS. I’ve literally never hit. Not once. Ever. It literally blows my mind that people on this board win. At this point I think it’s all fake. Like the SNKRS win is the Lochness Monster or Big Foot. I always see the same picture but it’s just pictures.

Welp. On to May 2nd.

I sold both my 2013 pairs in anticipation for this release. I would like to double up. Went looking for my cdp pair and found these. R.I.P. Wear your shoes! Surprisingly my 99 metallics still have a little life left in them. Wore them a few years back. Soles feel firm but they are retired now that the recent retro came out. Good luck to all that are looking to get a pair to wear.
20200419_222304.jpg

Back
Top Bottom