Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

anyone cop on SNKRS mobile and trying to get that 12% back on Rakuten? just emailed them. lmk how it goes if possible

*On the couch watching Netflix*

My wife: Do you want those fire red 5s?
Me: Huh? What are you talking about?
Wife: I got a notification on this stupid SNKRS app you put on my phone
Me: *thinking it was just a release date notification* Naw I'm good, its just a reminder

.......checked my phone 30min later to see it actually being a shock drop SMH, no hard feelings though LOL. Still staying the course for flints

anyone cop on SNKRS mobile and trying to get that 12% back on Rakuten? just emailed them. lmk how it goes if possible
hope it works out. if you read the small print for eligibility, Jordans purchases on the SNKRS app are excluded...although i've been fortunate w/ the work around. good luck

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 9.42.27 PM.png

Yeah, same here. Not worried a bit.
I opened SNKRS and hit buy within 30 sec of drop but it seemed to freeze, then suddenly said I was in line and pending, and then just went back to the buy now button after 10 or so minutes. At which point it was over. Then there’s people saying they didn’t hit buy until 9:04 and got a W. Eff that app, man. But yeah, we’ll get them on the 2nd. If there was good news regardless from tonight’s drop, I gotta believe it indicates the real release will remain on the 2nd and not get pushed again.

I hope to god

Good chance with them having Nike Air and full family size run. Those two things are usually a good indication abundance of pairs available.

Also, it could be like the DMP 6 where you strike out in the morning on snkrs but later was able to cop from a foot site later that afternoon.

Got them from skrs. Didn’t get notifications I did but happen to check. I canceled them though forgetting about TB FOG’s this weekend. It should be easy getting these next weekend though. Hope everyone that wants them gets them!

Glad to have double copped these in Australia for almost a month now. Quality of these should blow the 2013 white grapes out the park if I'm assuming the 2013 fire reds are similar to the white grapes..with that being said the toe box feels quite thin but also feels very soft and when you push down, it forms spider webs. Most of y'all better be anticipating this releas you won't be disappointed!! Here are some pics... 20200419_000610.jpg 20200419_000626.jpg 20200419_000635.jpg 20200419_000603.jpg 20200419_000644.jpg 20200419_000707.jpg 20200419_001657.jpg 20200419_001801.jpg 20200419_001912.jpg
Oh yeah that toe box leather lookin right. Just caught the W on the shock drop tonight on SNKRS and I paid for an ATC so looks like I’ll own 2 pair come the beginning of next month. Had a feeling a sneaky drop was going to happen due to the premiere of the last dance documentary tonight.

I know this has been asked before... you all use PayPal, vmcrdit card, Applepay? I used Apple Pay for the last couple releases and struck out. Entered this on as soon as the notification arrived struck out. Maybe I need to try a direct credit card payment.
I use PayPal for any site that takes it. With the SNKRS app I have all info saved so all I have to do is hit the purchase button and get thrown in line.

I guess I got them. Shows up as purchased.

Does anyone know if I can contact nike to change the address?
You should be able to unless the order has been processed. At that point you may have to change the address via UPS or whoever the carrier ends up being. Things are slowed way down at most companies so you should be able to catch it before it processes and ships from Nike.

Ngl once I saw the notification I actually spent a couple minutes pondering if I really wanted to get them right then and there. Still ended up hitting somehow lol. I knew I was gonna try to get them may 2nd and that it would be easy anyway but might as well get it early.

Ngl once I saw the notification I actually spent a couple minutes pondering if I really wanted to get them right then and there. Still ended up hitting somehow lol. I knew I was gonna try to get them may 2nd and that it would be easy anyway but might as well get it early.
What size are you? I was waiting for the drop minutes before they actually dropped and I still missed.. insane

Back
Top Bottom