Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

I opened SNKRS and hit buy within 30 sec of drop but it seemed to freeze, then suddenly said I was in line and pending, and then just went back to the buy now button after 10 or so minutes. At which point it was over. Then there’s people saying they didn’t hit buy until 9:04 and got a W. Eff that app, man. But yeah, we’ll get them on the 2nd. If there was good news regardless from tonight’s drop, I gotta believe it indicates the real release will remain on the 2nd and not get pushed again.
That’s what happened to me with the Travis Scott 4’s. I was pending and people after me were copping my size left and right. I was so heated. :smh:

Ngl once I saw the notification I actually spent a couple minutes pondering if I really wanted to get them right then and there. Still ended up hitting somehow lol. I knew I was gonna try to get them may 2nd and that it would be easy anyway but might as well get it early.
I also hit and received the confirmation email. Expected delivery isn’t until 5/5 so looks like we won’t get them that much earlier than we would have had we hit on 5/2. Still nice to catch a W on SNKRS though. Especially on a shock drop.

I was watching the doc and I suddenly saw my phone and ran downstairs to get my wallet, I was in line for 5 min that I got an alert that my card was approved, Major W overall a great night.
CF12B821-D6D0-441E-9FE8-FBF9A36ABB46.jpeg

Damn I went back and read and I thought this shock drop was plentiful like they kind of usually are. I saw it and kept refreshing the app.. took like 3 minutes for them to pop up. Was pending for a while before I got through. Told my girl and my lil brother to enter.

Lady got a L and lil brother got a w. Glad I copped these though. Got them out of the way and on my bday to end with watching the Last Dance. Couldn't have been happier.

I didn't want em but them damn notifications make you feel the need to try.....anyways hit a 10, 2 day shipping. See what they do n hand.... military discos is at 20% too, so my pair came out to 170. Not bad.
How do you use your military discount on SNKRS? Did you call in and have it applied? They wouldn’t let me use mine.

copped my usual nike size 11. hoping they don't fit big given all this "half size down" coming through on reviews.

have that love/hate thing with the clear soles, but otherwise these are straight classics. hope they release in huge numbers and are an easy buy.

Damn I went back and read and I thought this shock drop was plentiful like they kind of usually are. I saw it and kept refreshing the app.. took like 3 minutes for them to pop up. Was pending for a while before I got through. Told my girl and my lil brother to enter.

Lady got a L and lil brother got a w. Glad I copped these though. Got them out of the way and on my bday to end with watching the Last Dance. Couldn't have been happier.

My SNKRS app is still extremely buggy when it comes to these shock drops and updates late every time. My app didn't update until 3 minutes after the drop had occurred. The only reason I hit was because I was able to enter through the link tweeted out by Solelinks.

Opened SNKRS right after I got the notification from J23. Pressed buy and within 30 seconds I had the Got’em screen. I never hit on stock drops. So I guess this was my lucky day.

I opened SNKRS and hit buy within 30 sec of drop but it seemed to freeze, then suddenly said I was in line and pending, and then just went back to the buy now button after 10 or so minutes. At which point it was over. Then there’s people saying they didn’t hit buy until 9:04 and got a W. Eff that app, man. But yeah, we’ll get them on the 2nd. If there was good news regardless from tonight’s drop, I gotta believe it indicates the real release will remain on the 2nd and not get pushed again.

Same here, was in line but somehow got kicked out and had to buy it now. Hope they add 2nd day delivery for free.

Didn't we figure out that SNKRS are not first come first serve, but rather some kind of lottery for the first 5 or so min? Though how would some people cop within seconds while other don't...though some come in minutes later and still cop over those that were "in line" right on time? It's pretty lame regardless.

Was able to cop on the shock drop today but honestly if I didn’t just watch this video from nightwing few nights back I was planning on passing. He got me hyped on these :pimp:

Same I saw this video they look so good, can’t wait for 2nd to cop should be lots of pairs.

Couldnt get my shipping upgrade via Nike Chat, a shame its saying I wont get them until May 4th, and that about how long my Purp 1s took :frown: this damn virus

Back
Top Bottom