Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

From Nike just now...
20200424_104624.jpg

That outsole is so sick. I remember when I first saw the BM5s in '90 thinking how unbelievably out of this world they were. First translucent outsole on the market (or at least that I'd seen). Truly revolutionary. At the time they turned yellow so gradually we didn't even realize it was happening until they were beaters and we would note how yellow they'd become. But with nothing new to compare them to, it wasn't really something to be conscious of!

That outsole is so sick. I remember when I first saw the BM5s in '90 thinking how unbelievably out of this world they were. First translucent outsole on the market (or at least that I'd seen). Truly revolutionary. At the time they turned yellow so gradually we didn't even realize it was happening until they were beaters and we would note how yellow they'd become. But with nothing new to compare them to, it wasn't really something to be conscious of!

Probably was able to enjoy them more that way too :pimp:.

Well lookie here... Next time I'll remember to choose 2day shipping. Was caught off guard when these dropped and completely missed that step trying to secure my personal grail...
Screenshot_20200424-133527_SNKRS.jpg

so then why are people with 2 day shipping getting their shoes already? wouldnt their ship dates be affected due to the covid19 as well?

Crazy thing is my DMP's still haven't shipped and they were ordered before these. Guess they have more orders to go through since that was a GR release and these were a more limited release.

Yea I’m trying to be patient but it’s been 5 days and no shipping info Nike? man come on! I’d be cool if I at least had a shipping update or something by now ijs.

Also the 3M tongue. Both blew my mind when I saw them back then. I wanted them badly but had no money at the time.

Also the 3M tongue. Both blew my mind when I saw them back then. I wanted them badly but had no money at the time.

Oh yeah...for sure! Mine actually developed a hole inside at the heel. I took them back to Collegiate Sports like 10 months later to return them as defective. Since the 5 was long gone, they offered me the 6s for free (got the black Infrareds). Did the same thing with those and got the Bordeaux 7s free! The neoprene in the 7s prevented this problem and I had to pay for my Aquas...heh.

on another note eastbay some liars

rep on phone told me i would have tracking yesterday.

nothing.

nowthey disconnected their phone lines

****ing fraud *** moves

Back
Top Bottom