Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Hibbetts isn't bogus like footsites they don't charge shipping for new releases
Everything is free shipping over $49
Sometimes they run promotions where you get free shipping on any order
Plus their rewards program is decent
HIbbetts is my second choice online behind snkrs
For the most part their site runs pretty smooth on hot releases
They always ship fast

Another shock tomorrow night for these? They probably made a ton of pairs ala Blk/Red 11s and have no stores to sell em in.

Man I'm so tired of this ****. You literally have to stalk your phone 24/7 to secure a pair at retail.

There's nothing fun about it at this point. :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's why I'm selling a bunch of my collection. The hobby isn't what it once was. It's truly sad and it's more about social media and IG likes and YT views. I'm not going to be glued to my phone 24/7. Just won't do it. I stopped with the camping in person (I'm too old for that crap). If I can't get them on release day and I can't even get a fair price on resale, then it's a pass.

Early drop on nba sold out already smh
Sole links is being trash as usual ... J23 Silent on this drop.. why do I even pay for these trash *** apps AA770148-8D86-41AB-A6E4-715EAE3F3F7F.jpeg

I guess Nike wasn’t joking around when they had a 5/2 ETA date lol. Haven’t even shipped yet almost a week later.

i would've copped but jordan quality is no bueno. sole separation after a few years. it's 2020, they're should be glue that doesn't erode over time

Back
Top Bottom