Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Im still “patiently “ waiting for a shipping confirmation. They charged my account for the shoes that night here we are almost a week later and no shipping confirmation but I see a couple posters just updated about them just now getting shipping confirmation so maybe there is still some hope my pair will be otw to me soon.

Nah-I’m not giving SNKRS a pass on this one. I ordered 3 court purples from 3 different vendors. Sheikh, Shoe Palace and Eastbay. All shipped within 24hrs and at my door in 4 days. The following week I copped DMP’s from FNL...4 days later at my door. The last 6 weeks I’ve ordered everything from Cap N Crunch to hair clippers. The only thing that has been delayed is my Quilted Northern TP and these Jordan 5s. If Nike is behind on the previous orders they greedy **ses shouldn’t have dropped the kicks early -ijs

Last edited:
Im still “patiently “ waiting for a shipping confirmation. They charged my account for the shoes that night here we are almost a week later and no shipping confirmation but I see a couple posters just updated about them just now getting shipping confirmation so maybe there is still some hope my pair will be otw to me soon.
I literally just received mine about 15 minutes ago. Yours should be on the way soon if it hasn’t hit your inbox since you posted.

Attachments

• E5E0C33E-9506-414D-BBA5-D948E82B89BC.jpeg
    E5E0C33E-9506-414D-BBA5-D948E82B89BC.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 441
Who knows what is going on over there with shipping. Can't remember if I said this already but the Sunday before last, I ordered a pair of warmup/track pants from NDC, and had them in-hand four days later with standard shipping. Pretty sure this was after Nike closed that Memphis distribution hub for a couple of days due to a worker testing positive. So yeah, it's strange that SNKRS shock drop retro Jordans and other stuff is taking this long to ship. Totally agree with you, CGunEsq CGunEsq ... if they weren't in a position to ship the Vs quickly, they should've just binned the entire shock drop. Of course, they won't see it that way because I'm sure they got tons of social media etc mileage out of people posting GOT EM pics and talking about the shoes. But still.

My charge dropped off Friday so I paid my balance and closed my acct :nerd: let's see what happens :lol: still ain't get shipping yet doe

Nah-I’m not giving SNKRS a pass on this one. I ordered 3 court purples from 3 different vendors. Sheikh, Shoe Palace and Eastbay. All shipped within 24hrs and at my door in 4 days. The following week I copped DMP’s from FNL...4 days later at my door. The last 6 weeks I’ve ordered everything from Cap N Crunch to hair clippers. The only thing that has been delayed is my Quilted Northern TP and these Jordan 5s. If Nike is behind on the previous orders they greedy **ses shouldn’t have dropped the kicks early -ijs
I’m gonna have to agree with you sir, nothing I’ve ordered In the last 4 weeks had this type of delay. Going on 7 days and still says “in progress” smfh.

Back
Top Bottom