Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Yup, my shock drop still just processing. Technically May 4th is next Monday, so I'm hoping they ship out soon to arrive by then.

Have any of you wondered if it's taking over 2 weeks to get the shock drop, how long it will take for the May 2nd release to arrive to some folks??

any reason why you bought off GOAT before trying on release day? makes sense if you had some credit laying around but just curious is all
I bought it the day before the shock drop and yes I had $150 worth of credit

I store all my shoes in zip locks. Starting doing that about 10 years ago and it works!!!! I wear all my shoes and take them out from time to time so they get to breath. This helped tremendously on my 2013 pair which is why they were icey enough to sell years later.
How does container store boxes effect icing

Aye!! Family shot 8DF1E1FD-68E3-4F46-91E3-531779F6D5A7.jpeg AE618155-7D20-4405-8E5A-160A5AF1BBC0.jpeg 41DC99E4-F057-4347-B4C5-AB79507466DE.jpeg

also I am usually between a 10.5 and an 11 In all shoes. Most Nike’s I go 11. Vans 10.5 new balance made in US 10.5. Got these in an 11 and they fit fine.
Im salty because my Green Beans crumbled on me like last year lol nice pic though.

I am STILL waiting on shipping info from Nike for my shock drop 5s. I’m a bit agitated with this whole process at this point.

I'm not trying them on. On Saturday, I going for a 10.5. If these are anything like the VI, then .5 size down is the move. I think Weartesters already confirmed this.

So you're banking on getting a 10.5, then selling your size 11 if you do? Thus why you're not trying them on?

Mine came in earlier today !! Leather look so soft I'm scared to look at them to long that they might crease!

Pics please. We can get enough during pre-release.

Screenshot_20200428-180602~2.png

What does that mean? The email they sent didn't have any pictures..

Edit: to clarify they said there's a sensor on the left shoe. When they say sensor what are they referring to?
I would gladly take that discount assuming they can remove the sensor. That's basically retail + tax.

So you're banking on getting a 10.5, then selling your size 11 if you do? Thus why you're not trying them on?

Probably won't sell the 11. Usually when I'm on the fence about sizing, I go for one true and one half size down. Then I decide which pair to wear and which pair to stare. Bad habits that end up leading to hoarding.

Yup, my shock drop still just processing. Technically May 4th is next Monday, so I'm hoping they ship out soon to arrive by then.

Have any of you wondered if it's taking over 2 weeks to get the shock drop, how long it will take for the May 2nd release to arrive to some folks??
Bit different bc probably easier to take the time to select 2 day and still hit.

Back
Top Bottom