Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Sooooo my order shipped, but no longer available with Foot Locker? I don't get it. Tried calling and the number is out of service. And I have a charge on my account. No tracking number.... never seen this before

Now, I just need the PE version with 23 and NA.
michael-jordan-air-jordan-5.jpg

michael-jordan-air-jordan-5-three-point.jpg

Can anyone donate your box to me if you dont really keep boxes?? Around 9.5 to 11 sz?? Nike.com did me dirty by sending my shock drop in a plain black box instead of og box. I might end up returning it as i cant stand it and nike cs wont help. I collect shoes so its really important to me.

My FTA pair I ordered on the restock yesterday morning says: ship from store SKU, 1 unit ready to ship. Got an email later yesterday saying they’re locating a pair... anyone know if I’m good to go?

My pair came in just now, this my least favorite of the 5s and I got them just to have it in my OG/Nike air collection......but is it me or do the toe box on these look flat and wide
image.jpg

[

It does look wide and flat , kinda turned me off

With the metallic v na pair I went half a size up and around the top area of my toes it was stiff. Which I liked. But when I took the sneaker off I could still feel like I had the sneaker on. Then I tryed for a size up and they felt comfortable.

With this release ( my wide foot people) you can actually get away with going down a half size or stay with ur true size. There’s plenty of room in the toe area. A lot of play room.

FTL finally sent an email explaining why my order was declined and said it was due to some verification issue with some of the payment info??? Even though I used my same debit card multiple times there. Pending charge from Nike should go through tomorrow I truly hope I won't get a cancel from them too. :stoneface: :smh:

That's what I'm leaning towards. But damn this a tough decision
If you can find a less expensive pair, definitely, but if you can afford it go for it. Restocks unpredictable. And if you can buy a pair on restock for $200, sell the $280.

Back
Top Bottom