Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Can anyone help me out? I never shop online. I only did it recently because all stores are closed. Footaction got a restock on the 5's. I ordered my size on Sunday. I've yet to receive a tracking number and keep getting emailed this - "It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item." Does this mean they're sold out and not in stock? If so, do they only take the money out if they're def in stock? I'm confused.

Yeah I'm talking credit utilization.
That’s all good bro...studies show it actually helps your fico score if you report 10% utilization. If your credit limit is 5000 that 200 is nowhere close to 10%. Let it report 10% then pay it off before the due date. Due date is always a few weeks after the bill cuts.

Whats the best way to wear the lacelocks?

Here's pics of one of Mike's game worn pairs. Last pic is of my 2020 pair untied. Lace tips through hole, push down the toggle, pull back to the tongue, and tie (or let hang loose, your call). Their purpose is supposed to be to keep your laces tight even if they come untied.

Screenshot_20200512-202927.png
Screenshot_20200512-202840.png
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200512204151023_COVER.jpg

Why is your left shoe (right side in pic) laced differently than the other shoe? Looks like the second hole was skipped and went to the third instead. 🤔
Well I’ll Be Damned..... Not Sure I Woulda Caught That Any Time Soon Without You :lol:

Well you fixed that for him lol
This Is Why You Dont Do Dabs And Lace Sneakers Simultaneously :smh:

May 4th. That Monday.
Money was taken May 6th. That Wednesday.

Funds from a Footlocker purchase immediately cancelled May 2nd (I received order confirmation but checked the status on FTL.com which showed cancelled) were returned on the 6th. Same issue for a Footaction pair. I used Paypal for a Finishline pair that was also immediately cancelled but Paypal showed the charge was removed a few minutes after.

Funds for a pair purchased through Footlocker on May 8th were finally taken today (and shipped today).

day 3 of ups "out for delivery" and no delivery. this is ridiculous. should i just reroute this to a store?
Screenshot_20200512-202904.jpg
Why don’t you just request to do a pick up? I pick up most of my packages at the main facility in Oakland on Pardee.

Back
Top Bottom