Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Anyone who had cancelled Eastbay/footlocker orders get refunded yet?
I did FINALLY from Eastbay order on May 4th.

I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday to speak to a human. Explained the situation so she put me on hold. Came back and said she had to fill out a "refund request form" for me because I paid via PP. Said that form would be sent to a different department and could take 24-48 hours for them to release the funds and then another 24-48 hours after that for the money to be refunded to me.

Well guess what? Money is back in my account as of this morning.

I really wonder how long they would've held the funds had I not called in again?

Ordered 2nd pair from Thursday's Footlocker restock, they just came in.

That's after waiting from SNKRs after 12 days for the 1st pair.

Will post pics later

All these restocks, do you guys think Eastbay is actually shipping out? Got tracking on one pair from footlocker but nothing from eastbay

I did FINALLY from Eastbay order on May 4th.

I spent over an hour on the phone yesterday to speak to a human. Explained the situation so she put me on hold. Came back and said she had to fill out a "refund request form" for me because I paid via PP. Said that form would be sent to a different department and could take 24-48 hours for them to release the funds and then another 24-48 hours after that for the money to be refunded to me.

Well guess what? Money is back in my account as of this morning.

I really wonder how long they would've held the funds had I not called in again?

I paid with PayPal as well.... so it sounds like I’m going to have to call the international footlocker number. Damn. Thanks for the info though! Appreciate it.

50AE0F23-49BA-4E9E-A1D9-D7F4328A747D.jpeg
8861EDF3-EAF7-4A05-A2EA-CC463EBECC08.jpeg

6F4B91FD-7991-4D9D-93B4-18308021E38F.jpeg
Finally got the opportunity to unbox the pair I purchased off Di.ck’s on release. I noticed the box they shipped looked kinda big to be a single pair. Turns out they accidentally sent an extra 9.5 at no charge:rofl:
Wow you can see the difference in toe box height. Size 9 has a nice toe box height compared to the stretched 9.5 toe box.

My brother in law ordered me another pair from SNKRS . The left shoe from his pair matches the right shoe from my pair. I plan on sending the "flawed" pair back to NIKE. Will Nike be able to tell that I pair I sent back was from two different pairs?

Eastbay canceled yesterday’s order email said they couldn’t locate to ship from store.

SNKRS just now shipped and we can’t ***** about it because they gave us the estimated arrival date and informed us before hand. I’m happy I had this issue with GR and not my fear of gods triple blk.

Eastbay canceled yesterday’s order email said they couldn’t locate to ship from store.

SNKRS just now shipped and we can’t ***** about it because they gave us the estimated arrival date and informed us before hand. I’m happy I had this issue with GR and not my fear of gods triple blk.
So that 5$ gets you VIP treatment

Back
Top Bottom