Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Just cleaned these up a bit haha. These are absolute tanks though. Worth every penny

IMG_2998.jpeg

Those are the 2020's?
2013 or 2020….. That’s pretty impressive…. He definitely got his money’s worth from them and they are still standing strong. The true definition of bend but don’t break. They are one step above cutting grass status. … Standing ovation… What kind of shape is the herringbone in? Can you stop on a dime or do you glide like MJ? Pun intended (MOTOWN 25 Michael Jackson).

2013 or 2020….. That’s pretty impressive…. He definitely got his money’s worth from them and they are still standing strong. The true definition of bend but don’t break. They are one step above cutting grass status. … Standing ovation… What kind of shape is the herringbone in? Can you stop on a dime or do you glide like MJ? Pun intended (MOTOWN 25 Michael Jackson).
pretty sure theyre 2020 by the way the leather creased. glad i sold my plastic 2013 model. the 2020 are amazing

I love the black tongues, but they give me bad juju. The last time I wore them a wannabe dropped the N word on my cousin and pushed my pregnant wifey. I ended up trying to choke a man with two hands. 🤣 DECEMBER 06……. I wasn’t trying to send him to his maker but I wanted him to know that he exists. I got them early and ruined them the day they came out. Some people don’t want you to be great!

I love the black tongues, but they give me bad juju. The last time I wore them a wannabe dropped the N word on my cousin and pushed my pregnant wifey. I ended up trying to choke a man with two hands. 🤣 DECEMBER 06……. I wasn’t trying to send him to his maker but I wanted him to know that he exists. I got them early and ruined them the day they came out. Some people don’t want you to be great!
Man, someone puts hands on my wife pregnant or not, there’s a good chance the gat is coming out.

You’re better than me because I would’ve put him in a 6ft plot!!!!

Back
Top Bottom