Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll still taking about this crease real easy pack ?
laugh.gif

why does eastbay have the description for the original dmp on the toro bravo pack?Hope no one expects a pair of 3M XIs and Red Suede VIs or vice versa.

Order quantity is limited on Black/Varsity Red to 2 per customer. In the course of a truly great athletic career, there are thosedefining moments, frozen in time, that capture the athlete's courage, inner character and will to win. In the unique and illustrious career of MichaelJordan, those moments are at once recognizable, but more importantly, they have become indelibly linked to our collective memory of how greatness itself isdefined. The Jordan Defining Moments Two-Pack includes: (1) pair Air Jordan Retro VI basketball shoes: Rich and plush full grain floater leather upper.Encapsulated forefoot Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit and visible heel Air Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] unit. Solid and clear rubber outsole. (1) pair Air Jordan Retro XI basketball shoes:Lightweight, supportive, breathable leather, mesh and Durabuck upper. Clear and solid rubber outsole with herringbone traction pods. **Comes with acommemorative box.**

ive been trying to sell the size 10 i have for retail and i cant get no one to jump on it thats bad,, i think jordan brand knew we'd hype this pack up andthe probably made 5x more than the org dmp and every1 probably bought 4x it

I hope resellers are stuck with multiples packs that they can't sell.

Because in reality, these shoes only sold out because of the hype, and the majority of buyers were resellers.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

laugh.gif

Comments like that are just so dumb, dude there shoes...there supposed to crease. Just like tires are supposed to wear out. What are you thinking.

yo if you stay in jersey, there all around. went to a couple of the store today and they had full size run.
laugh.gif
jordan brand has hit hard times.

Originally Posted by watson24

yo if you stay in jersey, there all around. went to a couple of the store today and they had full size run.
laugh.gif
Good, then maybe they'll stop abusing the retail prices they slap on their products.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by watson24

laugh.gif
Good, then maybe they'll stop abusing the retail prices they slap on their products.
roll.gif

hhahahaa so tru though

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I hope resellers are stuck with multiples packs that they can't sell.

Because in reality, these shoes only sold out because of the hype, and the majority of buyers were resellers.
Yup. The majority of these were sucked up by resellers on speculation and hype that demand would be high. All these resellers are losing theirshirt on ebay.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

ive been trying to sell the size 10 i have for retail and i cant get no one to jump on it thats bad,, i think jordan brand knew we'd hype this pack up and the probably made 5x more than the org dmp and every1 probably bought 4x it
lol its cause u were trying to get like 450 at first and no one bit. looks like someone was gonna give u 380 shipped but then u lowered ur priceto 330 shipped.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on a serious note, i hope u can unload ur pack and good luck. ive taken losses in the past trying to sell an extra pack to make my pack a lil cheaper.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

ive been trying to sell the size 10 i have for retail and i cant get no one to jump on it thats bad,, i think jordan brand knew we'd hype this pack up and the probably made 5x more than the org dmp and every1 probably bought 4x it
lol its cause u were trying to get like 450 at first and no one bit. looks like someone was gonna give u 380 shipped but then u lowered ur price to 330 shipped.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on a serious note, i hope u can unload ur pack and good luck. ive taken losses in the past trying to sell an extra pack to make my pack a lil cheaper.
ya at my place it was on the 6th pair you buy you get some % off based on other stuff you bought, so the extra pack gave me my griffeys for 60bucks so im tryin to sell the pack for retail plus shipping (cant knock me for trying to get alot more at first any1 would have done it lol)

^^^ i definitely understand. i just had to give u a hard time. u will definitely get retail for them as long as u can wait for the offer to come.
$60 griffs =
pimp.gif

eastbayrudy wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
laugh.gif

Comments like that are just so dumb, dude there shoes...there supposed to crease. Just like tires are supposed to wear out. What are you thinking.

not after the first wear playa ...not hating on this pack actually was planningon copping the 3ms ..but passed do to the reviews on how they crease easily

eastbayrudy wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
laugh.gif

not after the first wear playa ...not hating on this pack actually was planning on copping the 3ms ..but passed do to the reviews on how they crease easily

perfect example of believing what you hear..i wore mine already no creases..but hey ppl believe what they want

I havent heard anyone make this comment:
These arent 3M! I hate how people call these 3M. This is faux 3M. Look at a pair of Kashima Air Max 97's. Thats black 3M.

...oh and bdis1986, your a numbnut.

and not to feed the "quality" beasts but these shoes both felt od thin and weak...particularly around the toeboxarea.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

eastbayrudy wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
laugh.gif

not after the first wear playa ...not hating on this pack actually was planning on copping the 3ms ..but passed do to the reviews on how they crease easily

perfect example of believing what you hear..i wore mine already no creases..but hey ppl believe what they want

ok doggie ... they don't crease that easy you win..
grin.gif
thats what you want to hear ?

wow these are still up everywhere.
malls in sacramento still have some finishline has hella of them.

is it people tired of j's or just no hype?

all i know is i got mine on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom