Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Nope i have seen them all, i remember people saying this about the DTRT IIIs, and those Olympic 6s and other hideous JB concoctions
and there is no way an increase of demand on them, and same with this Pack.

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic compared to 06' Retro
hmm.... something else i didnt wanna hear.
don't believe everything you hear
eyes.gif
Yea, its true, you dont have to believe me, but anyone that owns a pair of any of the 06' Retro 5s can really feel the significant difference in quality, and we're talking about the Retros, not even touching base on how the OGs were built.

Yea, the soles are icy in the DMPs and the quality of the Suede is OK, but the toe-box and overall comfort and quality of the shoes are just horrible. My 06 Fire Reds fits like a glove and to touch base on the Tongue of the DMPs, the Retros in 06 are puffy and soft, the DMPs are almost a hard plastic that just feels clanky on your feet.

I think the issue is that your feet and ankles are just extremely crappy and poorly constructed themselves....and you're mistakenly blaming these new DMP2 shoes. Ever considered that?
smile.gif
Nah son, you just new to JB and dont know how Quality Jordans feel. Go ahead and dish out $310 for some DMPs, but dont come at me for recognizing truth.
I know how quality J's feel and they feel fine to me.

Agreed and I've been literally rocking Jordans since '85. Bottom line.

stumbled into my finishline today and was suprised that they had these. i'm in a small city in indiana and we never get anything that people actuallythink is fire anymore. these packs must be available everywhere. the manager said that he's only sold 2 packs since they dropped. i still dont plan oncopping eventhough it would be the easiest cop that i ever made. i wasnt hyped up before and could care even less now. i will say that the 3ms looked waybetter in person though and the red's lost any appeal that they had before. if anybody is having a hard time finding them in indiana send me a pm andi'll give you the info.

overall i like the quality of this pack, i'll probably rock the 3ms and put the red suede on ice for awhile together with my red suede XX1
pimp.gif

94016d3ba772cb57dd16f44f0bf3ea886604a3f5.pjpg

Why u guys are saying that these will hit the $200
There is no way that a pack like this can get to those racks
The quality is good and the pack is nice
Only cause this haven't sell that well watch the price are gonna start going up

I might pick this pack up. Probably still have it at Footlocker because nobody in my town cares about sneakers very much.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Only cause this haven't sell that well watch the price are gonna start going up
The price isn't going anywhere. What makes you think that these are gonna go up in price? They sold poorly and they're gonna go up? Yeah,ok...

just picked up my pack about 6 hrs ago worth what I paid. I love my 06 retro but these come in in a close 2nd by the way red one will go up in price there niceand soft mine had a brush with them I think the store put it in their.

It's amazing how people are saying that these DMP2s did not sell well. Really? They didn't sell well?...I guess you all who say this are comparingit to Grape 5s or Black Laser Rare Air 4s or Premier/Finale XX3s or the DMP1. If you put the shoes back in it's proper perspective, in context of thewhole sneaker game/industry....these obviously did sell well. It's funny how people build things up just to tear them down, i.e. Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

So...Im asking, ALL the other packs(besides 6/17.11/12) dropped to $200 dollars on sale?
indifferent.gif

And I agree with NoIntroNeeded, these feel fine...yall %%+%$@ got some #+%@% feet...
laugh.gif
I said all the packs dropped to $100.00 not to $200.00. Isn't that what you wanted to know? I'm confused
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

And, NoIntroNeeded if you say these feel fine then you must not know great quality.

LMAO
roll.gif
I know what great quality is. I'm not saying they are the best quality but they are good, maybe not up to pair with the old J's BUT they feel fine and comfortable to me. All people like you do is complain and complain and complain. If the quality isn't up your par than don't buy em or don't even try em on. I bought em cuz I like them and they comfortable to me. I take care of my sneakers so trust me "bad" quality or great quality, they will be kept clean and good. And MrWaves thanks for agreeing. So blinded by "quality" it's ridiculous
roll.gif
I agree with you on the quality. That's what I meant in the first place. Not the greatest quality, just decent. I wasn't complaining inthe first place, heck I hardly ever complain with JB. The reason I didn't buy was because I'm not willing to drop $310.00.
laugh.gif

On another note:

Just like the first DMP, I'll wait instead, lets go outlets.
devil.gif

So...Im asking, ALL the other packs(besides 6/17.11/12) dropped to $200 dollars on sale?
indifferent.gif

And I agree with NoIntroNeeded, these feel fine...yall %%+%$@ got some #+%@% feet...
laugh.gif
I said all the packs dropped to $100.00 not to $200.00. Isn't that what you wanted to know? I'm confused
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

And, NoIntroNeeded if you say these feel fine then you must not know great quality.

LMAO
roll.gif
I know what great quality is. I'm not saying they are the best quality but they are good, maybe not up to pair with the old J's BUT they feel fine and comfortable to me. All people like you do is complain and complain and complain. If the quality isn't up your par than don't buy em or don't even try em on. I bought em cuz I like them and they comfortable to me. I take care of my sneakers so trust me "bad" quality or great quality, they will be kept clean and good. And MrWaves thanks for agreeing. So blinded by "quality" it's ridiculous
roll.gif
I agree with you on the quality. That's what I meant in the first place. Not the greatest quality, just decent. I wasn't complaining in the first place, heck I hardly ever complain with JB. The reason I didn't buy was because I'm not willing to drop $310.00.
laugh.gif

On another note:

devil.gif

Thats shocking...
eek.gif

I tried the red suedes on today and they didnt feel as good as the 06' retros but the quality was nice..... The suede isnt quite as thick as teh XXI suedesbut its was pretty nice. Not paying retail though.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
I agree with you on the quality. That's what I meant in the first place. Not the greatest quality, just decent. I wasn't complaining in the first place, heck I hardly ever complain with JB. The reason I didn't buy was because I'm not willing to drop $310.00.
laugh.gif

On another note:

devil.gif

why is this guy talking all bad about the pack he paid 300 for JUST THE RED PAIR on marqueesole like a month and a half back or so , i justdont understand why hes even talking smack about the pack he even tryed to flip it on ebay later and i know cause i personally made a post about it when hefirst posted it on ebay SMH
smh.gif

shoes actually didnt look that bad in person and quality is pretty good but just not my style so i had to pass but im not knockin them

i thought i would hate the suede 5s but after seeing someone wear them today I want them... all i need is metallics and fire reds, these and my grapes and illbe happy with 5 pairs of 5s

in europe they split the pack in two. first time JB has ever done that. maybe cause they know that Jordans dont sell that well overseas

no they split it in europe because of legislation, from what I hear

and all the packs (I believe) did hit 100, but the IDIOTS at the stores refused to sell them to me, makes me SOOOOOOOO mad

Originally Posted by Rick2345

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

On another note:

devil.gif

why is this guy talking all bad about the pack he paid 300 for JUST THE RED PAIR on marqueesole like a month and a half back or so , i just dont understand why hes even talking smack about the pack he even tryed to flip it on ebay later and i know cause i personally made a post about it when he first posted it on ebay SMH
smh.gif
The hell are you talking about?
indifferent.gif

Epic fail for you actually thinking that was me.

Here grab another one on you're way out,
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

On another note:

devil.gif

why is this guy talking all bad about the pack he paid 300 for JUST THE RED PAIR on marqueesole like a month and a half back or so , i just dont understand why hes even talking smack about the pack he even tryed to flip it on ebay later and i know cause i personally made a post about it when he first posted it on ebay SMH
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

WOW ! this guy really thinks im gunna speak up and not have proof , SMH youll see the link below and on the first page is his comment saying"thanks for posting up my auction" , like the wienie he is you got a good name you know that RAFOOL.....cause thats what you are a HATING FOOL peepthe link below ppl :

http://niketalk.com/topic/164248

and heres a few on your way out !
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

On another note:

devil.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

WOW ! this guy really thinks im gunna speak up and not have proof , SMH youll see the link below and on the first page is his comment saying "thanks for posting up my auction" , like the wienie he is you got a good name you know that RAFOOL.....cause thats what you are a HATING FOOL peep the link below ppl :

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOOOOOOOOOL you faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil (T)RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a thing we call sarcasm rafool is like 15 or something THAT AINT HIM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u got punkd by a lil kid!!!

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

On another note:

devil.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

WOW ! this guy really thinks im gunna speak up and not have proof , SMH youll see the link below and on the first page is his comment saying "thanks for posting up my auction" , like the wienie he is you got a good name you know that RAFOOL.....cause thats what you are a HATING FOOL peep the link below ppl :

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I know I commented in that topic saying that, but you still don't get it.
indifferent.gif

"like the wienie he is you got a good name you know that RAFOOL.....cause thats what you are a HATING FOOL peep the link below ppl"

That made me laugh. Sounds like you all excited and jumpy, thinking you actually owned me.
laugh.gif

That's not me buddy. Oh how I love e-sarcasm. Guess you missed it when I commented in your thread.
glasses.gif

Looks like there's a fool here and I'm not it for once.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like I would have an UNDFTD tat on my arm. YEAH.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]dendanskesimon[/td] [td] It's actually 17, but thanks.
laugh.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom