Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by MrWavez

So...Im asking, ALL the other packs(besides 6/17.11/12) dropped to $200 dollars on sale?
indifferent.gif

And I agree with NoIntroNeeded, these feel fine...yall %%+%$@ got some #+%@% feet...
laugh.gif
I said all the packs dropped to $100.00 not to $200.00. Isn't that what you wanted to know? I'm confused
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

And, NoIntroNeeded if you say these feel fine then you must not know great quality.

LMAO
roll.gif
I know what great quality is. I'm not saying they are the best quality but they are good, maybe not up to pair with the old J's BUT they feel fine and comfortable to me. All people like you do is complain and complain and complain. If the quality isn't up your par than don't buy em or don't even try em on. I bought em cuz I like them and they comfortable to me. I take care of my sneakers so trust me "bad" quality or great quality, they will be kept clean and good. And MrWaves thanks for agreeing. So blinded by "quality" it's ridiculous
roll.gif
I agree with you on the quality. That's what I meant in the first place. Not the greatest quality, just decent. I wasn't complaining in the first place, heck I hardly ever complain with JB. The reason I didn't buy was because I'm not willing to drop $310.00.
laugh.gif

On another note:

Just like the first DMP, I'll wait instead, lets go outlets.
devil.gif

why is this guy talking all bad about the pack he paid 300 for JUST THE RED PAIR on marqueesole like a month and a half back or so , i just dont understand why hes even talking smack about the pack he even tryed to flip it on ebay later and i know cause i personally made a post about it when he first posted it on ebay SMH
smh.gif
The hell are you talking about?
indifferent.gif

Epic fail for you actually thinking that was me.

Here grab another one on you're way out,
indifferent.gif

WOW ! this guy really thinks im gunna speak up and not have proof , SMH youll see the link below and on the first page is his comment saying "thanks for posting up my auction" , like the wienie he is you got a good name you know that RAFOOL.....cause thats what you are a HATING FOOL peep the link below ppl :

http://niketalk.com/topic/164248

and heres a few on your way out !
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOOOOOOOOOL you faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil (T)RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a thing we call sarcasm rafool is like 15 or something THAT AINT HIM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u got punkd by a lil kid!!!

lil kid hes only 2 years younger than me and do you know him personally cause i dont know anyone who would think thats sarcasism
smh.gif

I thought every one wanted the red 5's...I can't seem to get rid of em..I only wanted the 3m black ones..but I might have to go n return my pack.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by MrWavez

So...Im asking, ALL the other packs(besides 6/17.11/12) dropped to $200 dollars on sale?
indifferent.gif

And I agree with NoIntroNeeded, these feel fine...yall %%+%$@ got some #+%@% feet...
laugh.gif
I said all the packs dropped to $100.00 not to $200.00. Isn't that what you wanted to know? I'm confused
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

And, NoIntroNeeded if you say these feel fine then you must not know great quality.

LMAO
roll.gif
I know what great quality is. I'm not saying they are the best quality but they are good, maybe not up to pair with the old J's BUT they feel fine and comfortable to me. All people like you do is complain and complain and complain. If the quality isn't up your par than don't buy em or don't even try em on. I bought em cuz I like them and they comfortable to me. I take care of my sneakers so trust me "bad" quality or great quality, they will be kept clean and good. And MrWaves thanks for agreeing. So blinded by "quality" it's ridiculous
roll.gif
I agree with you on the quality. That's what I meant in the first place. Not the greatest quality, just decent. I wasn't complaining in the first place, heck I hardly ever complain with JB. The reason I didn't buy was because I'm not willing to drop $310.00.
laugh.gif

On another note:

Just like the first DMP, I'll wait instead, lets go outlets.
devil.gif

why is this guy talking all bad about the pack he paid 300 for JUST THE RED PAIR on marqueesole like a month and a half back or so , i just dont understand why hes even talking smack about the pack he even tryed to flip it on ebay later and i know cause i personally made a post about it when he first posted it on ebay SMH
smh.gif
The hell are you talking about?
indifferent.gif

Epic fail for you actually thinking that was me.

Here grab another one on you're way out,
indifferent.gif

WOW ! this guy really thinks im gunna speak up and not have proof , SMH youll see the link below and on the first page is his comment saying "thanks for posting up my auction" , like the wienie he is you got a good name you know that RAFOOL.....cause thats what you are a HATING FOOL peep the link below ppl :

http://niketalk.com/topic/164248

and heres a few on your way out !
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOOOOOOOOOL you faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil (T)RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a thing we call sarcasm rafool is like 15 or something THAT AINT HIM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

u got punkd by a lil kid!!!

lil kid hes only 2 years younger than me and do you know him personally cause i dont know anyone who would think thats sarcasism
smh.gif
I hope your sarcasism comment was sarcastic lol

and Im pretty sure EVERYONE except for you picked up on that sarcasm
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we all 17 though then, I just thought rafool was younger cuz of everyone always goin in on him like it
ohwell.gif

regardless, you got got son
roll.gif

Im with w3st on this one, im tired of the new jordan fan boys defending the quality of recent releases.

These type of trolls buy anything with the Jumpman and think its the greatest thing in the world.
No im not hating on no one, but you cant be serious saying these were on par of OGs and Retros.

Originally Posted by SC415

I thought every one wanted the red 5's...I can't seem to get rid of em..I only wanted the 3m black ones..but I might have to go n return my pack.
I saw this pack before I went in to see Terminator (Finishline, Santa Anita Mall, biggest size left 9.5). I really want the 3M pair, butdon't want the Red pair. I'm not going to drop $350 for one shoe, and I don't want to get stuck with the red pair. NT B/S is lowball central.

I really hope JB quit releasing these packs. I don't understand why this pack retail is $310. I remember copping my 06' Fire Reds and 07'Metallics, the retail price for them were $135 a pair I believe. The only pair that stands out most to me are the "Red Suades" and from some of thepics I recently seen, they're not as appealing as I thought. Same w/ the "Nubuck" 12's coming out saturday. Unlike most of NT, I buy kicks towear, not to sale in the long run.

Finishline.com did a restock. Hard to say if the order will get canceled or not, but it's worth a shot. I've had the CDP 11/12 orders go through daysafter the actual release date.

^^^ was able to check out and everything on eastbay for a sz 11 ... even gt the order confirmation........ m not going to hold my breath though......
aint really crazy bout these shoes.... but they could be a great add to my collection ....
we ll c

got to love the tax free and free shipping......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

For those who want them 3M's alone they're selling them for $170 on Hawkandhunter. No have sizes though.

170? i guess they raised their price from last week from $160...it comes to about 200 after shipping overseas.

on another note, the red suedes kinda grew on me, but i always like the 3ms. once again buy what you like!

Originally Posted by Dakid4996

Did anyone get their Eastbay or NDC orders canceled?

I ordered mine at like one oclock and I got a confirmation email. BTW my order number starts with "o"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom