Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by pelimpe

really cnt afford to invest $310.00 and wait 5-7 years to prolly end up making 2 -3 bills over initial investement..... mmmm

who knows where i ll be in 5-7 years....

Investment? get out of here with that! Air Jordans are shoes not rental properties!

really cnt afford to invest $310.00 and wait 5-7 years to prolly end up making 2 -3 bills over initial investement..... mmmm

Agreed. After factoring in inflation and the time value of money...the rate of return on these DMP2s will be butt cheeks. You're better off cop'ingsome gold and silver ETF shares.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by agold1002

people will be sleeping on these because they are different. If JB is gonna survive they are gonning to need to retro the classic and because these are so different if you keep these ice they will be $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the future.
exactly my thoughts! Give the beasts 5-7 years with these. First all red V and its suede, with multicolor flames! People are going to beastttttttttt for them in 5-7 years.
Nope i have seen them all, i remember people saying this about the DTRT IIIs, and those Olympic 6s and other hideous JB concoctions
and there is no way an increase of demand on them, and same with this Pack.

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic compared to 06' Retro
hmm.... something else i didnt wanna hear.

invest? LOL..sound like a reseller to me.
roll.gif
WOW

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

Originally Posted by agold1002

people will be sleeping on these because they are different. If JB is gonna survive they are gonning to need to retro the classic and because these are so different if you keep these ice they will be $$$$$$$$$$$$ in the future.
exactly my thoughts! Give the beasts 5-7 years with these. First all red V and its suede, with multicolor flames! People are going to beastttttttttt for them in 5-7 years.
Nope i have seen them all, i remember people saying this about the DTRT IIIs, and those Olympic 6s and other hideous JB concoctions
and there is no way an increase of demand on them, and same with this Pack.

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic compared to 06' Retro
hmm.... something else i didnt wanna hear.
don't believe everything you hear
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sacking23

What is the best solution to protect/prevent bleeding etc for the Red's?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Any suggestions?...Is my text transparent? I just want some knowledgeable advice without starting a whole new thread for a simple answer. What are you guysusing? Thanks

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

invest? LOL..sound like a reseller to me.
roll.gif
WOW
not a reseller bro ..... was just replying to that fellow who was tlking bout the value of this pack in 5-7 years..... and if i was able to getthem shoes for under retail and sme folks were willing to pay an arm and a leg to get them i sure wouldn't turn that opportunity dwn....

Originally Posted by micheal623

Investment? get out of here with that! Air Jordans are shoes not rental properties!
homie u ll be surprised..... $310 is def an investement..... check your history .... i was forced to get my dmp 1 for 5 bills.... while theperson that sold it to me only pay bout 3 bills....
so 200 a pack... times X packs....... def great profit.....
pimp.gif

if for mst of us these are just shoes that we love to wear for some other its a different ball game... i aint mad at no resellers u got to mke ur breadsomehow....
tired.gif

Any suggestions?...Is my text transparent? I just want some knowledgeable advice without starting a whole new thread for a simple answer. What are you guys using? Thanks

What type of bleeding are you talking about specifically? I mean...are you scared the red is going to bleed onto something else...or are you scared thatsomething else is going to bleed onto the red? If these sneakers are anything like the Burgundy AJ5s....then you do not have to worry about any bleeding. Thered bull AJ5s is all red...there isn't much white on the shoe so you don't have to really worry about the red on the shoe bleeding on to othervulnerable areas of the sneaker.

Any suggestions?...Is my text transparent? I just want some knowledgeable advice without starting a whole new thread for a simple answer. What are you guys using? Thanks
dont wear jeans ,, but if you do water proofer ppl are saying havnt tried or anything yet

this pack is a failure, if the value didn't go above retail now, they never will. The color way and the quality is just wack.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

this pack is a failure, if the value didn't go above retail now, they never will. The color way and the quality is just wack.

You obviously dont know anything.

man i still dont kno if i shud cop or not
help me folks
i still dont kno if these are worth 310+tax after inspecting 'em and trying on

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

help me folks

Don't cop. You don't really want them.

help me folks
I paid 310 flat no tax. Get them if you like them. Don't not get them because of what other people are saying negative about it and don'tget them because of the hype.
Get what you like, it's really that simple man.

im very happy with mine and am glad to have the red suedes
there the same suede as the red suede xxi's
and on another note my store got 42 pack and had only 10 left within an hour of opening and i presume the have even less now

help me folks
I paid 310 flat no tax. Get them if you like them. Don't not get them because of what other people are saying negative about it and don't get them because of the hype.
agreed, i plan on selling the red suedes for retail, simply not my style, but i really like the 3ms...

Originally Posted by JoshNess

help me folks
I paid 310 flat no tax. Get them if you like them. Don't not get them because of what other people are saying negative about it and don't get them because of the hype.
agreed, i plan on selling the red suedes for retail, simply not my style, but i really like the 3ms...
Yeah. I really like the 3ms..I honestly want a second pair of them. I can do the red 5's.
''

went to my local spot again today and all the stores had plenty of stock left...footlocker only sold 3 packs yesterday and sheikh finishline and footaction hadmore than 75% of theirs instock...Hopefully JB sees this crap and stops making the packs

am satisfied with my purchase even do i couldn't use the discount but the 3ms are hot the red ones are ok but i cant do too much of one color like thatanyone interested peep the sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom