Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

^^^that would it be one of my best days ever .....
still looking for my pair of DMP1 I refuse to pay $700+

C/S....the most i would go to is 500...and i dont even want the 6s like that...
those were too limited...
Yea 700 is ridiculous. I'd prolly go about 500 too. Maybe 525 MAYBE but 700? NO!

Word....them 11s are serious though.
pimp.gif
Man, both are serious!!

both are
pimp.gif
love those 11's same as the 6's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

If you pay over retail for these, you are STUPID......

These are sitting EVERYWHERE in the DMV.

I will pick a pair of these up once they go on sale.

These are not going on sale.

Outside of the 6/17, 7/16, and the 11/12 packs, Every other pack hit sales racks, more then once here.

These will be no different.

Every retail chain has these, including boutiques and mom and pop shops. I won't pay more then $225 at most for these.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

^^ they gonna be like atleast $200 for half. this are not even close at becoming 500 or even 300 lol. this pack didnt even sell out in my place lol. my local footlocker and footaction still got like 40 packs. i seen people sell em for only just $380 for whole pack.

The pack has been out for 2 days, they are not going to go for much more than retail right now. If you notice, prices go up on things when they are hard tofind. The pack just came out SATURDAY. Ebay is flooded with them right now and some are going under retail because there are so many to go around. If they weresmart, they would have waited to resell.

Outside of the 6/17, 7/16, and the 11/12 packs, Every other pack hit sales racks, more then once here.

Every retail chain has these, including boutiques and mom and pop shops. I won't pay more then $225 at most for these.
So because other packs hit sales racks, these will? Not at all true.

^^^^ OLNL went on sale for about 150-180 in the DMV. it all depends tho. if u find the right spot, u might get them on sale.
only real problem is that some spots didnt get too many pairs so it would b hard for them to go on sale. if they go on sale, it wont be anything super but theywill hit sale status in the DMV if u find the right spot.

So because other packs hit sales racks, these will? Not at all true.

There's obviously no guarantee that these will go on sale but then again.....this pack due to its lukewarm response could go on sale as well. The 3M'sin the pack appear to have the same "ready-to-crease" material as the 3M Green Beans had in late 06? (Anyone remember them...?)

As far as the red suedes...the suede looks rough...certainly not the same kinda suede the Jordan XX1 had when the red pair released. So once you get past thetrue Jordan V fans, the hypebeasts, and the typical idiot resellers...you have an overproduced pack that apparently isn't that popular in terms of sales...

I love the V's with a passion and still passed on these. Can't see myself supporting JB when I was extremely loyal to them last year with the XX3'sand CDP's to continue to support low quality packs that cost 310 and change retail...I'll wait for a sale...I'm sure it will happen some place.Hopefully I'm on the ball when they do...
nerd.gif

I think they will go on sale, prob cop when they hit around 200, not until then

But Id like to hear how they hold up after wear from some of the cats that have them and wear them, before makin a decision

ay man, I went to pg plaza and these were everywhere.
do you know if the memorial day footlocker 30% works with these

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Nope i have seen them all, i remember people saying this about the DTRT IIIs, and those Olympic 6s and other hideous JB concoctions
and there is no way an increase of demand on them, and same with this Pack.

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic compared to 06' Retro
hmm.... something else i didnt wanna hear.
don't believe everything you hear
eyes.gif
Yea, its true, you dont have to believe me, but anyone that owns a pair of any of the 06' Retro 5s can really feel the significant difference in quality, and we're talking about the Retros, not even touching base on how the OGs were built.

Yea, the soles are icy in the DMPs and the quality of the Suede is OK, but the toe-box and overall comfort and quality of the shoes are just horrible. My 06 Fire Reds fits like a glove and to touch base on the Tongue of the DMPs, the Retros in 06 are puffy and soft, the DMPs are almost a hard plastic that just feels clanky on your feet.

I think the issue is that your feet and ankles are just extremely crappy and poorly constructed themselves....and you're mistakenly blaming these new DMP2 shoes. Ever considered that?
smile.gif
Nah son, you just new to JB and dont know how Quality Jordans feel. Go ahead and dish out $310 for some DMPs, but dont come at me for recognizingtruth.

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Nope i have seen them all, i remember people saying this about the DTRT IIIs, and those Olympic 6s and other hideous JB concoctions
and there is no way an increase of demand on them, and same with this Pack.

I only tried on the 3Ms, and they were horrible, doesnt even feel like a Shoe you would pay $80 for. The Tongue is the worst, its straight up plastic compared to 06' Retro
hmm.... something else i didnt wanna hear.
don't believe everything you hear
eyes.gif
Yea, its true, you dont have to believe me, but anyone that owns a pair of any of the 06' Retro 5s can really feel the significant difference in quality, and we're talking about the Retros, not even touching base on how the OGs were built.

Yea, the soles are icy in the DMPs and the quality of the Suede is OK, but the toe-box and overall comfort and quality of the shoes are just horrible. My 06 Fire Reds fits like a glove and to touch base on the Tongue of the DMPs, the Retros in 06 are puffy and soft, the DMPs are almost a hard plastic that just feels clanky on your feet.

I think the issue is that your feet and ankles are just extremely crappy and poorly constructed themselves....and you're mistakenly blaming these new DMP2 shoes. Ever considered that?
smile.gif
Nah son, you just new to JB and dont know how Quality Jordans feel. Go ahead and dish out $310 for some DMPs, but dont come at me for recognizing truth.
I know how quality J's feel and they feel fine to me.

I'm convinced
tired.gif
. I'll be going to cop but I'm selling the3M's. The Red ones are crack! I'll take pics when/if I cop...

Originally Posted by Rafool

So...All the other packs reached $200???.....
$100.00

And, NoIntroNeeded if you say these feel fine then you must not know great quality.

So...Im asking, ALL the other packs(besides 6/17.11/12) dropped to $200 dollars on sale?
indifferent.gif

And I agree with NoIntroNeeded, these feel fine...yall %%+%$@ got some #+%@% feet...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

So...All the other packs reached $200???.....
$100.00

And, NoIntroNeeded if you say these feel fine then you must not know great quality.

LMAO
roll.gif
I know what great quality is. I'm not saying they are the bestquality but they are good, maybe not up to pair with the old J's BUT they feel fine and comfortable to me. All people like you do is complain and complainand complain. If the quality isn't up your par than don't buy em or don't even try em on. I bought em cuz I like them and they comfortable to me. Itake care of my sneakers so trust me "bad" quality or great quality, they will be kept clean and good. And MrWaves thanks for agreeing. So blindedby "quality" it's ridiculous
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

ay man, I went to pg plaza and these were everywhere.
do you know if the memorial day footlocker 30% works with these
my friend works in PG plaza. he told me that not even the employee's can get a discount on them because of the limited amount of shoes theyrecieved

If the split this pack anywhere in ATL (as the usually do) I'll cop the Red jawns.

Does anyone know if stores have split them up yet?

Thanks in advance

I love how the soles on these V's are super ICY compare to the previous V's that released with pre-yellowed soles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom