Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to like 5 stores and none of them had it except one.. and they still had a few avaiable.. the others never received any.. its soo temptin because thestore still has my size avaiable.. but i think im goin to pass..

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eastbayrudy wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
ya'll still taking about this crease real easy pack ?
laugh.gif

Comments like that are just so dumb, dude there shoes...there supposed to crease. Just like tires are supposed to wear out. What are you thinking.

not after the first wear playa ...not hating on this pack actually was planning on copping the 3ms ..but passed do to the reviews on how they crease easily

perfect example of believing what you hear..i wore mine already no creases..but hey ppl believe what they want

ok doggie ... they don't crease that easy you win..
grin.gif
thats what you want to hear ?

nah "doggie"..I really could care less what you sayLOL..I already know what it is and don't need ur approval NEXTTTTTTTTTT
laugh.gif

I have a question? If I ordered from finishline, and I tried to cancel my order but it was to late n they shipped it. Can I return it at my local FL? Also, doI get my money back since I copped online? I asked this because I heard finishline, footaction, footlcokeer are not allowing people to return the packages. N Ido not want to get stuck with 2! Lol

YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK THE EMPLOYEES IF THEY STILL HAVE THEM. I WENT INTO MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER TODAY, AND THEY WERENT UP ON THE SHELVES. I ASKED THE EMPLOYEE IFTHEY STILL HAD THEM, AND HE SAID " HLL YEAH, AINT NO ONE BUYING THEM" THEN I WENT IN FINISHLINE, AND THE SAME THING.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK THE EMPLOYEES IF THEY STILL HAVE THEM. I WENT INTO MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER TODAY, AND THEY WERENT UP ON THE SHELVES. I ASKED THE EMPLOYEE IFTHEY STILL HAD THEM, AND HE SAID " HLL YEAH, AINT NO ONE BUYING THEM" THEN I WENT IN FINISHLINE, AND THE SAME THING.

Originally Posted by SC415

I have a question? If I ordered from finishline, and I tried to cancel my order but it was to late n they shipped it. Can I return it at my local FL? Also, do I get my money back since I copped online? I asked this because I heard finishline, footaction, footlcokeer are not allowing people to return the packages. N I do not want to get stuck with 2! Lol

same as me dude
i called a bunch this weekend and they called back today sayin they cant cancel it and the best bet would be to take it back to the store to get the moneyquicker except now im gonna have overdraft fees since i copped 2 and the card i wanted to use wasnt working at the time

HEY SC415 YOU CAN TAKE THEM BACK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A RECEIPT. THEY WILL PROBABLY TRY TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME BECAUSE IT MESSES UP THEIR NUMBERS. WHAT I DO ISLET THEM TALK THERE NON-SENSE, AND WHEN THEY ARE DONE HAVE THEM READ WHAT THERE RETURN POLICY STATES ON THE BACK OF THERE RECEIPT. THIS USUALLY THROWS THEM FORA LOOP. ONCE THEY KNOW YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER THEY USUALLY WILL DO IT.

Originally Posted by magicmike872

HEY SC415 YOU CAN TAKE THEM BACK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A RECEIPT. THEY WILL PROBABLY TRY TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME BECAUSE IT MESSES UP THEIR NUMBERS. WHAT I DO IS LET THEM TALK THERE NON-SENSE, AND WHEN THEY ARE DONE HAVE THEM READ WHAT THERE RETURN POLICY STATES ON THE BACK OF THERE RECEIPT. THIS USUALLY THROWS THEM FOR A LOOP. ONCE THEY KNOW YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER THEY USUALLY WILL DO IT.

lol idc what they say i aint goin and im gettin my money back from the store both all 3 ladies i talked to on the phone said it would be better to return it tothe store anyways

Originally Posted by magicmike872

HEY SC415 YOU CAN TAKE THEM BACK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A RECEIPT. THEY WILL PROBABLY TRY TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME BECAUSE IT MESSES UP THEIR NUMBERS. WHAT I DO IS LET THEM TALK THERE NON-SENSE, AND WHEN THEY ARE DONE HAVE THEM READ WHAT THERE RETURN POLICY STATES ON THE BACK OF THERE RECEIPT. THIS USUALLY THROWS THEM FOR A LOOP. ONCE THEY KNOW YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER THEY USUALLY WILL DO IT.

Thanks...I'm going to take no as a answer then...I might also go return the pack I purhcased at shiekh..cause these pack's made my moneey short!

before the release, people were comparing these with the real DMP in value and now people who copped multi packs trying to return them after they found out thepack worth nothing ... SMH.

oh boy .... i can feel ya pain bro..... but it is gna be hard to return em.... my footlocker connect told me they not even trying to exchange your pair.....not sure if that is going to be the new rule from now on ... or if it just applies to this pack....

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

yo has anyone gotten any shipping emails yet? eastbay and finishline?
finishline no
i got a call confirming my shipping address, but no official shipping or tracking number. Im going to be stuck with 2 packs also if i actually getthese shipped, but hey you live and you learn. if i cant return it, hopefully i can sell it for at least retail + tax.

^thank god, I thought I was gonna get that "we're sold out" message. We'll probly all get tracking numbers tomorrow, or we shud. And doesanyone know how long it takes to get those $20 reward certificates from FL, I should be receiving 2 of em.

All Footlocker, Champs, and Footactions had a no return/exchange/layaway policy because they wanted to prevent having resellers, and giving employee discountsbecause it could be hidden in the back and bought on a 50 6 months from now.

^^^ it takes weeks or a month to get those 20 rewards / its best to contact customer service so u can get em faster

Originally Posted by dangsdunks

All Footlocker, Champs, and Footactions had a no return/exchange/layaway policy because they wanted to prevent having resellers, and giving employee discounts because it could be hidden in the back and bought on a 50 6 months from now.

IF you bought online there was nothing about NO RETURNS / EXCHANGES posted on the site. you can still return em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom