Air Jordan V Toro Bravo (Raging Bull) Pack Release Date Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
sig check...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by magicmike872

HEY SC415 YOU CAN TAKE THEM BACK AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A RECEIPT. THEY WILL PROBABLY TRY TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME BECAUSE IT MESSES UP THEIR NUMBERS. WHAT I DO IS
LET THEM TALK THERE NON-SENSE, AND WHEN THEY ARE DONE HAVE THEM READ WHAT THERE RETURN POLICY STATES ON THE BACK OF THERE RECEIPT. THIS USUALLY THROWS THEM FOR
A LOOP. ONCE THEY KNOW YOU ARENT GOING TO TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER THEY USUALLY WILL DO IT.

this is true. and if they still try to give u a hard time. u get their name & employee number and kindly ask them for the corporate phone number. this willget them to cut out all the flim flam immediately.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ maaaaaybe on a 50
laugh.gif
I'll cop on a 50 and thats it, not even a 30% would persuade me to buy these
laugh.gif
Same here ... "maaaayyyyyybeeee" ... I mean, the moon and sun would have to be aligned just right ...
there couldn't be any pocket-draining-retro-Nike-releases that month ...
and I'd have to make some room for them in the storage closet ...

Sidenote: People, you can return anything you want as long as you have the receipt.
wink.gif

Got my finishline and NDC tracking numbers today. If yall didn't know finishline takes everyones money and sorts out who they have supply for and who theydon't later. I was surprised they were shipping. Oh, and the quicker shipping you select the quicker they process your order. express shipping isprocessed before all other orders.

I don't know why there's so much hate on these. If you don't like em, don't cop em. Don't sit online and tell people how they are hypebeasts bc they copped em. I know I personally got these at the ES down in Beaverton and I'm very happy with them. Ya they crease easy, but I find that allmy shoes crease easy when I weigh almost 3 bills hahaha

Originally Posted by SiZe14OnLy

I don't know why there's so much hate on these. If you don't like em, don't cop em. Don't sit online and tell people how they are hype beasts bc they copped em. I know I personally got these at the ES down in Beaverton and I'm very happy with them. Ya they crease easy, but I find that all my shoes crease easy when I weigh almost 3 bills hahaha
Becasue the hype is to hate right now, tomorrow could be the opposite.
grin.gif

I don't know why there's so much hate on these. If you don't like em, don't cop em. Don't sit online and tell people how they are hype beasts bc they copped em. I know I personally got these at the ES down in Beaverton and I'm very happy with them. Ya they crease easy, but I find that all my shoes crease easy when I weigh almost 3 bills hahaha
man don't even worry about it. You see how the Yeezy's look and how many on niketalk like/beast over them moon boots......so it'sreally irrelevant what people think as long as you like them.

waiting on my ndc confirmation, paid with paypal and they took the funds from my paypal account. I guess paypal holds the funds and when nike ships they givethe money.

I don't know why there's so much hate on these.
I think you're confusing "hate" for "opinion". They're not that bad(I've seen worse) ...
Fact is, lots of people don't want these because they already "know better" from previous experiences with packs.
I haven't seen too many in here "hating" on the shoe, as much as I have stating the reasons why they're gonna' wait or pass.

eyes.gif
easy pass for me, anyway.

C/S..the same dudes comin in here sayin the same *!%!...
laugh.gif

Im good tho...Pack is beautiful

i have an extra pack in a size 13 if someone is interested...i bought 2 packs and i am only going to keep one now....pm me if there is any interest.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

waiting on my ndc confirmation, paid with paypal and they took the funds from my paypal account. I guess paypal holds the funds and when nike ships they give the mone
i didnt know ndc uses paypal until now....smh

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

yo has anyone gotten any shipping emails yet? eastbay and finishline?
got my eastbay shipment confirmation but the number is wrong
ohwell.gif

"The number you entered is not a valid tracking number. Review and update the field below"

After seeing the rbp in person , I decided t copp ,
luckily I got the sea glow on hand for what I already know is gonna happen within a year,,
either way these are fresh , Im glad I gripped ,, onto the 09 nubucks.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom