Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

damn suede!!!
mad.gif

but anyways i will cop...only reason i am its because my inf VI's are crackin
tired.gif

looks like CDP XVII suede
alien.gif

I'll have to see some pictures of the real pairs. However, its already sounding like trash. Suede? Ugh. I can deal with the varsity red though. BUT Irefuse to buy this shoe if its a white sole instead of a clear sole.

I'm not to sure about these. Don't want to be another hypebeast.
BTW first post, im glad to finally be a part of the niketalk family

YoungSk8 wrote:

I'll take what i can get at this point.
wiajav.gif

Exactly...

I cant wait for these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

copped x2 if the suede is nice.... but im not countin on it
eyes.gif
grin.gif

but neways i need these in my life
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
glasses.gif

honestly i think you guys are trippin out too much. the flash was obviously on which made the shoe look ashy. when there is better pics im sure this shoe wouldlook sick. def cop for me since i aint paying 400+ for some retros that will crumble

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by button999

Not only might they be suede, but it looks like JB has gone to one piece toward the back, the part near the ankle was always a separate sewn in piece, now it's all one, JUST LIKE THE FAKES. Top pic is the new one's, bottom pic is the 2000 Retro.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]wow[/color]
smh.gif

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
mad.gif

ill still buy a suede pair... the thing is, if they were like the retros from 2000 id buy 3 pairs
smh.gif
i was juiced when i heard about this release too....

Copped x 2.

Talk about "legends" not coming in here needs to stop. It's old now. They don't want to come, so what?

There are so many problems with these right now. The color has been changed, although I prefer varsity to infa they should have stYed true to the originals.They made them in suede apparently and if these look anything like the XXIs I got which I believe are suede they will be so horrendous it's not even funny.Finally the ankle piece isn't even sewn in. It's one piece like a freaking pair of fakes.

I pray these are just issues with samplesmfor colorblicking testing or something and the final product is not manufactured like a fake and is made inthe rightmaterial. We already know they'll be varsity red and although that is what I prefer it is still messed up JB is doing their fans like that.

Why is everyone complaining? Be grateful that Jordan brand finally decided to Retro the Infrareds...

Back
Top Bottom