Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Originally Posted by akuma471

whoever finds it offensive! if your kicks aren't yellowing why you bumpin?

lol your posts don't even make sense. what does my shoes not being yellow have to do with bumping?

there not infareds there varsity/red and as for know im not copping until i see better pics i just dont give my money away

Didn't think they could mess up the infras..... but they did
smh.gif

jordan brand to utilize suede rather than it's more durable counterpart (nubuck)?

This is really a surprise.

I also see JB taxin' us 150 for a cheaper shoe. Those shady bastards.

SMH.

hell yeah. so this is lookin like it'll ne suede until further changes.

they look good to me. can't complain. they are finally comin out, again.

Does the cut of the shoe and midsole look off to anyone other than me?

I will wait for actual detailed pictures,but if JB gets a classic right then I will cop 3 pairs (basketball,storage,and wear)

Ill COp
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordan 1 Red WHt Blk Patent Leather Sz 12

they straight not a cop for me too many otha releases, True Blues and Space Jams n 1000 1's

The original design was too cool and unique for whoever is running Jordan brand today. They had to make it with cheaper materials and change the color tosomething more commercially appealing. *SIGH*...there is no point to even getting upset anymore, they have destroyed what made the brand popular in the firstplace- High quality materials and unique timeless designs.

we have shameful materials and the desecration of Tinkers inventive designs to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom