Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Infrared or Varsity red, I don't really care. I'm just hoping I'll be able to cop and make these my first pair of 6s!

this is great cause the people with the 2000s will still have some uniqueness to their pair with the Nike Air on the back. With these we can grab a pair torock. Win win.

international release? lol

but you didn't even have to show a picture. These NTers on here will cop nonetheless. So sad for today's NTers.....

Originally Posted by gescobe

i love any VI's
including the hideous 2008 olympic 6s?
nerd.gif

I'll still buy them but i won't be happy about it
eyes.gif

I cannot believe how incredibly wildly aroused I have become in my pants upon seeing these will be re-released. & lets all pray that they'll have clearsoles at release time

Right now I'm not planning to buy if it stays suede. Sounds cliche, but also JB suede lately has been horrible.

If it's nubuck, I'm copping. But for now, I'm waiting for SpaceJam XI's and White/Red XII's.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Right now I'm not planning to buy if it stays suede. Sounds cliche, but also JB suede lately has been horrible.

If it's nubuck, I'm copping. But for now, I'm waiting for SpaceJam XI's and White/Red XII's.
smile.gif
agree 100%

Heard Infrareds were being retroed so I came here.

They look off for some reason. Doesn't look like the quality is there but not surprised.

Hope they are just samples.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

they wont be suede guys.
Unless you're going to elaborate, you're just another dude spreading rumors on a thread.

If you got info, please enlighten us on your source or something.

Back
Top Bottom