Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

I gotta say the Infared Vi with the nubuck never really impressed me and neither did these but I bet the resell value on these will be high

smh man they got do better on this quality....they look like the raging bull red V's material.....and that material is garbage

27 pages on a worthless shoe that looks like garbage compared to OG's, and the bulk of the people claim they're going to cop multiple pairs. And youwonder why JB keeps dropping garbage shoes? RIP to a pasttime that I once loved. I guess I'm going to be saving some serious money from now on. If theywould've rereleased some infrareds, REAL, QUALITY infrareds I would be all over it. But this... No thank you JB. Sell to the tweens. I'm out.

super fresh
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

I just heard these were gonna be a canada release not US!!

Can anyone confirm this!!!

hot damn! not that i like what JB did with this shoe and because of these early sample pics this shoe wont be in such demand, but JB possibly doing anotherinternational release is gonna make those already salted from the TB III's even more upset.........mind you im in toronto, ontario in canada
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by DeMJ23Kobe24Nise

I just heard these were gonna be a canada release not US!!

Can anyone confirm this!!!
FALSE.

These will be an everywhere release...

JM

Your right the fool that said that just corrected himself. he was trying to say QS in Canada by he don't know about the US release date Or type of release

each time i look at these it make me want 2010 to come quicker. JB is steppin their game up drastically.

Back
Top Bottom