Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Wow, 31 pages of nothing but complaints about material that might be suede and soles that might not be clear. And on r.d. everyone will be scrambling to cop. Yall are funny.
Sorry, but these days when people say they don't like/won't support a JB product, I've noticed they are sticking by their words.Perfect example is the Jordan 2009. Before they dropped everyone said they sucked and sure enough, the sales and RTV reflected that.

Another example are the fusions.

But you may be right. These are retros after all and some people just need them to complete their collection.

i dont remember the the air bubbles being black inside either they look like fakes
indifferent.gif

JB needs to change the material to nubuck and not suede. The sad part.. people will still camp for these due to hype.

Originally Posted by safcolts

i dont remember the the air bubbles being black inside either they look like fakes
indifferent.gif
I noticed the black air bubbles too, and it doesn't look right. Hope these are just prototypes.

jb is dead and sadly will be until they can drop retros in the correct c/w's with the correct materials and the quality we want.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Those are definitely not made of the same material, and the air bubble is dark. I hope JB makes these right.

they wont make it right. don't hold your breath waiting on jb to do that

jb is only dead to og sneakerheads like us. to the rest of the shoe game, jb is very much alive!

I pray these aren't the final product.. But what about the "gatorade" or black based VIs? Are those still planned to drop?

Back
Top Bottom