Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Had the pack and sold it but just recently picked up the 7s again. The 7s are the only ones worth having IMO.

Would love to find a DS pair of the 6 DMPs but the most I would be willing to spend is $450. :rolleyes I remember when a DS DMP went for $500 at most and now your looking at $1150-$1300 for the pack :x
You're not lying. I paid 475 for mine, no wait, no line, no nothing. Athletes Foot...Gurnee Mills [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Staring to get antsy now. Seein all these pics and local resellers havin em. Next week starts the work, jus hope I strike gold come Saturday n hopefully it's not Sadderday

What up B!! Yeah, finally got my account reinstated. Been lurking since the switch from Yuku. Don't worry, I've still been peeping your double-up pick-ups and cursing you from afar.

Bay Area folks...have raffles already begun?

I've been striking out hard the last few weeks...no Snakeskins, no Concords, etc.

I'd like to at least have a fighting chance with these.

With the way JB pumping these Jordan's out.... you put your footwork in these should be a breeze
pimp.gif

The other day, I just had the random urge to cop the GMP 6.

Don't fight the urge, GMP's are dope lol I think i'm gonna look into getting myself another pair in fact.

Had the pack and sold it but just recently picked up the 7s again. The 7s are the only ones worth having IMO.

Would love to find a DS pair of the 6 DMPs but the most I would be willing to spend is $450. :rolleyes I remember when a DS DMP went for $500 at most and now your looking at $1150-$1300 for the pack :x

Naah, both the 6's and the 7's are worth owning in my opinion. GMP is probably my favorite pack, with it being one of the few where I actually love both kicks in it.

:smh: You're not lying about the DMP's though. Shoes are great, but even coming across a pair nowadays, much less a DS pair, is extremely rare. Only person I know who owns them is my older brother, and sadly he's not my size, though he wouldn't part with them regardless. Many years ago, long before I was into Jordans, I remember when he purchased them and brought them home. If i'd had any sense I would've taken those shoes and run. :lol:

Don't fight the urge, GMP's are dope lol I think i'm gonna look into getting myself another pair in fact.

Def. a ddope clean kick...still havent taken my out the box yet..i cant wait to!!

Yup. I've worn mine a few times, and they always look god.

just got my pair and i have to say i'm disappointed with the quality

the leather is cheap as hell

And this is anything new?

Quality has been stated months n months ago be ****** along with every other retro (according to most) so why are u surprised.

Im sure theyre just fine - and everyone else that complains will still keep em

And this is anything new?

Quality has been stated months n months ago be ****** along with every other retro (according to most) so why are u surprised.

Im sure theyre just fine - and everyone else that complains will still keep em

i know this for a fact

your talking months im years of crap quality on most not all jordans/nike

im not shocked on quality its just i rarely talk about how the shoes are made

Haven't kept up with the thread. These are my next must cop and I gotta get a pair for my girl.

Releases are now at 10 AM EST apparently...

Guess Nike can't take the heat from the Shooting Stars pack.

I honestly have no idea why Nike hasn't fixed their servers. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom