Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

You didnt get the $50 though?
All I got was the free shipping too. I've bought at least 2 releases per month since the beginning of last yet, so idk what their criteria is for the $25/$50 off.

2 day shipping code does nothing for me, because I live in Atlanta. Everything I order from NDC, I receive in 2 days anyway.

All I got was the free shipping too. I've bought at least 2 releases per month since the beginning of last yet, so idk what their criteria is for the $25/$50 off.

2 day shipping code does nothing for me, because I live in Atlanta. Everything I order from NDC, I receive in 2 days anyway.

Ya I think my account has been active since 2006 so that might've played a role as well.

Bro may need to take that code down for real (although I sure it's been sniped by now). Smh

anyone else hate the fact that the middle portion of the shoe [tongue] gets yellow after a while, it's like that on my gmps, and i'm sure that the infrared 6 and sport blue 6 will be the same, any solutions to making them white again?? This is one of the reason i'm going heavy on the carmines!!

Got the Email from Nike for $25 off wonder how some of ya'll got $50. I can only dream but imagine if Nike did this often ( Think Finishline Rewards 8) )

Last edited:
Lol that's why FNL is my go to store for releases. That rewards program is by far thee best. I hav several $20 GCs layin around...

Got the code for 50$ off my next purchase until the 31
smokin.gif
now the problem will be getting through ndc 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom