Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

lmfao yes its very random i got 2 day ship code on my primary email... and 50 code in account i made and never used! just happened to check it since dude said it was random

No email
frown.gif
Me neither fam 

Anyone know when stores like champs/ FTL/FL are doing tickets?
Best thing to do is just call them. In my City they often change from release to release depending on when their shipment comes in. Champs has been the worst about not being consistent with their process for me, this year.

FTL FA and Champs typically give their detials online though for raffle dates, right?

you guys got 50? I only got 25$ [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]
I only got 2 day shipping which is useless. Really a slap in the face that they would give out such a substantial amount as $50 to some people and as little as shipping to others... I would have bought 2 pairs of these if I could with that discount but screw nike they aren't getting me for 2 @ 170.
mad.gif

Anyone know if codes given to you from a complaint will work for releases like this? Never tried before. Got a 15% off that expires the end of this month

Anyone know if codes given to you from a complaint will work for releases like this? Never tried before. Got a 15% off that expires the end of this month

If you're referring to Ndc, yes it will work. Ndc doesn't have product exclusion with coupons like fnl and the FTL based companies.

If you're referring to Ndc, yes it will work. Ndc doesn't have product exclusion with coupons like fnl and the FTL based companies.
Wow I yea I missed that important part. It's from NDC. Thanks fam that's what I figured and noticed every other site has discount exclusion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom