Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

i think so but if there are multiple releases on the same day, it could be one at 8am and another at 10am. i believe its like that tomorrow...

I'd love to hear any quality reports for people who have their pairs.

I really need mine to be perfect, so I think I'll have to try locally instead of online... even if it's a few more bucks.

Just stopped at the local shopping center (Chicago northern suburbs) and visited the Champs, Finish Line and Foot Locker.  All are selling these next Saturday and all are having raffles for pairs starting this Sunday or Monday.  Finish Line had a pair under glass by the cash register and they looked good - both in quality and appearance (if you like Carmines, which I most certainly do).  Each of these stores told me that they were unsure as to how many pairs they had/will have for sale, but they also made it sound like that most if not all of their other locations in the area would be getting pairs, as well. 

Just stopped at the local shopping center (Chicago northern suburbs) and visited the Champs, Finish Line and Foot Locker.  All are selling these next Saturday and all are having raffles for pairs starting this Sunday or Monday.  Finish Line had a pair under glass by the cash register and they looked good - both in quality and appearance (if you like Carmines, which I most certainly do).  Each of these stores told me that they were unsure as to how many pairs they had/will have for sale, but they also made it sound like that most if not all of their other locations in the area would be getting pairs, as well. 
What mall did you hit?

No. Please no. I'm walking into my local Mall @ opening and these better be there sitting. :smile:

Hell, if there's that many pairs then everyone who's ready should be good once more.
Maybe not as many as the 11lows but there were still folks who struck out on those. Folks that know the shoe game today should be able to cop

Last edited:
Hell, if there's that many pairs then everyone who's ready should be good once more.
Maybe not as many as the 11lows but there were still folks who struck out on those. Folks that know the shoe game today should be able to cop

Yeah, I don't think there'll be the same amount of pairs, but I also really don't think the hype will be as crazy. I'm sure there'll be lines, i'm sure plenty of people with be up at 8 to cop online, but I just don't think the average person's going to go as crazy for these as they did the lows. Enter raffles, call local stores, check out availability and it should all be good. :smokin

Can the $50 Nike gift card be used with a gift card I purchase, as in conjunction?
Just spoke with a Nike rep.  She told me it wouldnt work.  Additionally, for some reason the $50 gift cards aren't working online for some people and need to be entered manually by calling NDC.  Which cant be done with next weeks Carmines...FAIL!  She told me to give it a try and hopefully it works...

Back
Top Bottom