Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Oh I mean of course there is different with stuff like that but I meant in terms of Js. I should have been more clear on that. I think some people just have to understand some of both sides. Some hypebeast its there first pair ever they bought or someone got em and they just feel the need to wear it and lick and all that hype stuff. I don't like some of it but I get it. On the other side its a culture and every culture got rules and levels. Shoes like these show who is at what end of the spectrum.

I always been the type to not wear the shoes right away too. Some people do it strictly on Js but I do it with every shoe.

It's easy for me since I live in Boston and we really only get like 5 good weather months out of the year

Last edited:
I always been the type to not wear the shoes right away too. Some people do it strictly on Js but I do it with every shoe.

It's easy for me since I live in Boston and we really only get like 5 good weather months out of the year
Yeah that sucks living in New England here. This winter all my heat was away because it was just too much bad weather out. An it is fair to do it to every shoe Js are special but other brands are got their own special way.

Yeah that sucks living in New England here. This winter all my heat was away because it was just too much bad weather out. An it is fair to do it to every shoe Js are special but other brands are got their own special way.

I still have some 2008 KG Adidas DS :lol: :smokin

I still have some 2008 KG Adidas DS
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Lol serious commitment.

I haven't received an email from NDC either :frown: but I see the hype is building in my area....people acting like the Carmine's is just the all time greatest shoe, new resellers coming out of no where talking $350 resell price and preorders :lol:

Been looking at these on ebay so I can check out the pictures.

Every single listing for the Carmine 6 had Bred, Gamma, Concord, Infrared23, Cement, OG, Doerbercher, DMP, Nightshade, Snakeskin, Foam and Yeezy in the listing.

I will pass a good deal on spite if its a  Chicken poop listing like that. No respect for that kind of game man.

Nothing like searching Carmine 6 and looking at 99 wrong shoes first.

Anyway, first auction I'm watching ends in 1 hr 40 minutes. I will let yall know what they sell for, if you are interested. I for sure am

I just have always been the kind of person that I try to wear something nobody would mix and match it with so I know everyone is going to be wearing their Carmines I will hold mine. I'm not offended either cause I get you. Since you put it that way think about this (wears them few days after they come out labeled as Hypebeast, puts them on ice gets judged, ties them up called old fashioned doesn't tie them gets called strange). So really no matter what just do what you gotta do. At this point though I can't see any way of being different lol.
Lol exactly, but how many people have you seen with some dope Asics or Saucony's on? Or some AM93 or either of the two OG color ways of the Huarache LE's that dropped in 2013? I'm willing to bet, not that many. I never thought of the whole mix and match kinda thing, that's a good way to look at it.

And I feel like wearing them a couple of days after doesn't make you a hype beast, what you wear them with is. Personally, I don't understand the concept of Air Jordan's and full outfits (cuffed/fitted jeans or some leather pants, boutique shirt, snapback, other ****). I feel like athletic shoes are the shoes you're supposed to look comfortable in lol the type of shoes that symbolize "I'm about to either get a full court going" or "I'ma hit the gym". Which leads me to say, I don't understand the unlaced sneakers.

You wanna be different, buy some LA gear, Troop, Kaepa, Keds. Something like that. I wouldn't worry about what people think and it sounds like you don't. J's are a popular shoe. It's hypebeast if you feel you fit in that category, if not dap up the folk you see with good taste rocking J's and keep it moving
I have nothing wrong with seeing people with the same shoes on as me. The more the better IMO, but I wish LA Gear would come out with some retro's for real. I was just stating something that I see often and it's the comment of keeping a recently released shoe on ice for a while 'till everyone is done rocking their pairs.

They are @ $255 w/ 27 minutes left. I bet they crack $300.

sz 10.5 too, popular size right?

Last edited:

Lol exactly, but how many people have you seen with some dope Asics or Saucony's on? Or some AM93 or either of the two OG color ways of the Huarache LE's that dropped in 2013? I'm willing to bet, not that many. I never thought of the whole mix and match kinda thing, that's a good way to look at it.

And I feel like wearing them a couple of days after doesn't make you a hype beast, what you wear them with is. Personally, I don't understand the concept of Air Jordan's and full outfits (cuffed/fitted jeans or some leather pants, boutique shirt, snapback, other ****). I feel like athletic shoes are the shoes you're supposed to look comfortable in lol the type of shoes that symbolize "I'm about to either get a full court going" or "I'ma hit the gym". Which leads me to say, I don't understand the unlaced sneakers.
The sad part is that a lot of other brands have dope shoes too people won't even look at because its not JB or Nike. Well i don't like to match all one color head to toe or wear any team snapbacks to match cause I'm only a fan of 5 teams really but its about the culture. These shoes have gone from the court to the street wear and other levels of fashion. Rappers stars whatever you want to say started that trend but it is just people wanting to look dapper with a really dope shoe too. As for me I unlace my kicks cause I like the look of it on some shoes it stands out more.

They are @ $255 w/ 27 minutes left. I bet they crack $300.

sz 10.5 too, popular size right?
Oh I bet it will. I'm actually surprised it isn't a bit higher than that.

The sad part is that a lot of other brands have dope shoes too people won't even look at because its not JB or Nike. Well i don't like to match all one color head to toe or wear any team snapbacks to match cause I'm only a fan of 5 teams really but its about the culture. These shoes have gone from the court to the street wear and other levels of fashion. Rappers stars whatever you want to say started that trend but it is just people wanting to look dapper with a really dope shoe too. As for me I unlace my kicks cause I like the look of it on some shoes it stands out more.

Oh I bet it will. I'm actually surprised it isn't a bit higher than that.
I feel like that was the case when they originally came out. Instead of thinking "man I'ma get hella likes on IG" when people were holding the new Air Jordan's in 1991, they were thinking "Man, these might really help my game out", so they wore it while playing ball AND on the street as a casual shoe since it was the sneaker they were balling in. Today, you need a whole outfit, make sure they don't crease, god forbid someone else is wearing them, and anyone using them as actual sneakers are doing the sneakers wrong, for example, when people see my 88 3s, they would always tell me how better they would treat them.

Anyone have an idea what these will re-sell for? I'm going to be in Puerto Rico for the release, so I'm going to have to pay rape prices. I see them on pre-order for $290, any chance they go for higher than that after the release? If so I'm going to cop beforehand.

Anyone have an idea what these will re-sell for? I'm going to be in Puerto Rico for the release, so I'm going to have to pay rape prices. I see them on pre-order for $290, any chance they go for higher than that after the release? If so I'm going to cop beforehand.
Yea about $269 plus shipping

The pair 2 posts above your post sold an hour ago, read the thread occasionally, be surprised what you find my dude

OH I see that was your first post. Well you were right on time. Welcome to NT man

Last edited:
The pair 2 posts above your post sold an hour ago, read the thread occasionally, be surprised what you find my dude

OH I see that was your first post. Well you were right on time. Welcome to NT man
Thanks for the welcome. I actually bid on those that just closed. Dude had crappy feedback & a terrible closing time, so I'm not sure how representative that is of typical cost. I bid $264, probably should have pushed it up to 274.

Thanks for the welcome. I actually bid on those that just closed. Dude had crappy feedback & a terrible closing time, so I'm not sure how representative that is of typical cost. I bid $264, probably should have pushed it up to 274.
Yea smart move. I saw it said he had sold something listed on ebay, outside of ebay before Auction closing(which I don't frown on) but he had an 85% score so, you probably made the right decision. Good luck grabbing. I'd be online the morning of release while you are in Puerto Rico. Try and do the retail first before paying resale.

Make sure to do a legit check on them here

Back
Top Bottom