Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Alright folks, I am officially in on these, RED and all. I can definitely pull this shoe off with a clear conscience. No matchy type $85 tee and hat or nothing. Just some khaks and whatever kind of plain *** tee. I've seen enough though, I'm in.

Alright folks, I am officially in on these, RED and all. I can definitely pull this shoe off with a clear conscience. No matchy type $85 tee and hat or nothing. Just some khaks and whatever kind of plain *** tee. I've seen enough though, I'm in.
You don't even gotta go all out bro. Just like you said some khakis with a black v neck and just be confident.

You don't even gotta go all out bro. Just like you said some khakis with a black v neck and just be confident.
Yea thats what I was trying to wrap my head around because the shoe is so damn loud. I wasn't sure I could wear it without feeling like I'm doing too much.

Got a phobia on Hightop basketball sneakers of color man

people dont think about it... but gas money is a factor in this stuff. mall is a good 15 minutes away from my crib....when i drive all the way there for a ticket, and then have to drive all the way back to pick them up... thats a lot of gas money.

Please don't buy the matching socks like you did with the Infrareds :lol:

6757cd8d_20140505_104322.jpeg

Alright man, you've had your fun. Let's put that to rest, LOL. . :D

Yeah I was too happy to hear the guy actually accepted my trade offer, but who knew royals would reach the price they are at now

Last edited:
Yeah, but he was impatient. Since this is the year of the VI and carmines were bound to be released, since every other CDP has released or will release.

Back
Top Bottom