Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I have a friend helping me out with these online on NdC. What will happen if we both login using the same account and both tried to add to cart the same time? Anybody tried that before? If we both get successful in adding to cart I'll just edit the number of pairs from 2 to 1 in the checkout page. Will this work?

I have a friend helping me out with these online on NdC. What will happen if we both login using the same account and both tried to add to cart the same time? Anybody tried that before? If we both get successful in adding to cart I'll just edit the number of pairs from 2 to 1 in the checkout page. Will this work?

The second account will error and won't let you add.

I'm hoping to score an 8.5 for my brother on NDC. It'll be my first time using NDC for any release but I'm confident these won't be too hard to grab...any tips or info on an 8.5 please PM me

Awready, Awready!  Going for atleast 2-3 pairs online, Got 2 sz 10.5 for myself, sz 8 for my younger boy, and sz 11.5 for my older boy

on lock down @ my local FTA.

The second account will error and won't let you add.

So for example, we both add to cart and then he's the first one successful to add to cart. On my computer, there will be an error in adding to cart right? But I can still checkout the pair that my friend successfully added. Did I get it right?

So for example, we both add to cart and then he's the first one successful to add to cart. On my computer, there will be an error in adding to cart right? But I can still checkout the pair that my friend successfully added. Did I get it right?

Might as well just make a second NDC account with a different email address so you don't risk it.

I feel like that was the case when they originally came out. Instead of thinking "man I'ma get hella likes on IG" when people were holding the new Air Jordan's in 1991, they were thinking "Man, these might really help my game out", so they wore it while playing ball AND on the street as a casual shoe since it was the sneaker they were balling in. Today, you need a whole outfit, make sure they don't crease, god forbid someone else is wearing them, and anyone using them as actual sneakers are doing the sneakers wrong, for example, when people see my 88 3s, they would always tell me how better they would treat them.
The IG part for the likes is foolish. I put mine up to show the collection not to show it off but to show others and to show the shoes in some cool shots and share with others the likes is whatever. I get where you are coming from that its a basketball sneaker it isn't a shame to use it for that or to get creases or whatever because you bought them you can do as you please with them. 

Might as well just make a second NDC account with a different email address so you don't risk it.

Yeah. I'll probablly do that. The reason I was thinking the other way is that I don't want my friend to go through the hassle of checking out,

The way I view it, once 7 AM CST passed this morning, we are officially "on the clock" for the Carmines. Since I don't have any insider hookups, time for me to swing into gear to cop these beauties. Will be my focus for the next 168 hours. :D

The way I view it, once 7 AM CST passed this morning, we are officially "on the clock" for the Carmines. Since I don't have any insider hookups, time for me to swing into gear to cop these beauties. Will be my focus for the next 168 hours. :D

Please don't buy the matching socks like you did with the Infrareds :lol:

6757cd8d_20140505_104322.jpeg

Last edited:
DO these release in the UAE.  I will be on vacation in the UAE next saturday so im wondering if I can cop there?

So the countdown officially starts today. Gonna be a scramble getting into raffles making a line **** its gonna be a good one lol.

I was able to get these on base store today.

Anyone looking for these shoe for a size 10.

PM me! I have the shoes in hand and can show you the pictures and everything included.

Back
Top Bottom