Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

As far as sizing in this years 6s goes are they running as big as wc4 did or is it a little less than that? For reference I normally wear a size 12-13 but in wc4 I gotta 11.5 and they fit perfect

Edit: basically I'm planning on scooping a 12 but was curious if 11.5 would work as well for a back up plan since 12.5 might as well not even exist and 13 would be too big

Last edited:
As far as sizing in this years 6s goes are they running as big as wc4 did or is it a little less than that? For reference I normally wear a size 12-13 but in wc4 I gotta 11.5 and they fit perfect

Edit: basically I'm planning on scooping a 12 but was curious if 11.5 would work as well for a back up plan since 12.5 might as well not even exist and 13 would be too big
Do your feet grow and shrink every other week? 11.5-13??? Smh Why??. What is your TTS?

Last edited:
Anxiously waiting for Saturday..gonna try online 1st..if I can't cop online I'll just go to a store in one of our local malls and pick em up. Nice thing about where I live is that it's a "big city" but we have about 20 different champs/ftl/fl within an hour of me and can usually cop on rd in a store w/o tickets/raffle since the sneaker game in my area in isn't out of control like a big metro area.

Do your feet grow and shrink every other week? 11.5-13??? Smh Why??. What is your TTS?
Guy at work says he'll wear a size 9 through 12...

I hope and pray that Nike releases at 8 EST. I'm so tired of this stuttered releasing. It also makes it harder for us East Coasters to try online then in store. It's not the wisest strategy but now it's even a bigger risk if you're sitting around your house past 10 a.m.

I hope and pray that Nike releases at 8 EST. I'm so tired of this stuttered releasing. It also makes it harder for us East Coasters to try online then in store. It's not the wisest strategy but now it's even a bigger risk if you're sitting around your house past 10 a.m.

Js are 10am est now on ndc, the sooner you accept it the better.

Last edited:
Wc
Guy at work says he'll wear a size 9 through 12...
wc4 is literally the only shoe I can wear a 11.5 in. I'm most likely truly a 12.5 but due to scarcity of that size I have to choose between 12 & 13 for a vast majority of shoes. Wc4 were notorious for how big they ran

I hope they release these at 8:00 est time on NDC. With the site all shady right now I do not want that to be a last resort website.

I agree wit homie in that vid about the back. I'm not feelin the sewn on jumpman air. Can be a lot of issues wit the thread...other than that though they LOOK coo. Feel May b diff story...

Quick ?. will these be as abundant as the white infrared 6s, and do you guys think the resell will be crazy high. Just want to know because i want these bad. these and the black infrareds (if they come out) and im done with the 6s. 

Just found out all the stores near me are getting them and its first come first serve
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom