Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

That's how these will be, I'll most likely strike out but give it a few weeks after RD they'll be going for $220 IMO.

Yeah true. Whenever I contemplate buying something for Cdn retail I always get sheepish and decide against it. It's just so much for one pair of J's

^maybe slightly. I was able cop 2 pairs of grapes online tho. I think the end result will b the same tho. Hyped as hell next weekend, die out in a few weeks with a flooded market

only shooting for one pair, if I get it..cool, if not, I can live with my 2 cdp pairs...

Last edited:
Can't wait to see so many joggers with these this summer
sick.gif

Just want a confirmation on this time frame

SP - 8am
JJ - 8am
FNL - 8am
Footlocker Co. - 8am

NBAstore - 9am

NDC - 10am ?
SP - will crash from 2 hours before release till about 20 minutes after

JJ - All pairs will be sold by friday night

FNL -  You'll never get past the slash

FTL - You should get a pair if your willing to click atc for an hour straight

NBAstore - How do you even find release day shoes on their site

NDC - Your best opportunity as long as searching by style code works or they tweet the link

Saw these in person. Some dude was rocking them. Don't know if they were authentic maybe GMs but they just looked bad.
Not for me.

Saw these in person. Some dude was rocking them. Don't know if they were authentic maybe GMs but they just looked bad.
Not for me.
Well there are legit preorder sites that have shipped orders already so they could be legit but you were lookin at them wrong or as you said possibly GM. Would need to be looked at good though to tell

Hopefully these run a little big like recent 6's and 5's. Wasn't able to get my usual size 12 so I settled for a 11.5

Every JB Retro release gets harder and harder by the week, Months, and years go by gets tougher. So yea they're will be alot 2 go around like the Grapes but,

like I said above JB Drawing more, and more HB every release we got peeps jumping on this Train of Retros. Its only gonna get CRAZIER as Time passes.

One thing I'm pleased and happy with is JB/Nike finally got the actuall shape and correct mold of the OG VI. Toe box looks good straight,

the bulge hump in the bck heel is OG just like all other VIs that released in 2014. I dont got the CDP pair is the Carmine color the exact same?

Anybody in Dallas know anywhere doin guaranteed tickets? Ive only been told raffle so far....first post lol

Are the leather used in the Carmine the same leather on the White Infrared 6? 

Are they good or better than the white infrared 6?

This will be my first 6 ever, because I missed the Infrared 23 and dont like the infrared white

thank you

i wait awhile before i wear my kicks. i still have 5s from last year i havent wore...
Yeah, I am the same way. It's not intentional, but for some reason I just don't wear them for awhile.

I just wore my Cool Grey 9's for the first time on Mother's Day and I still have my 11 Gamma's and Playoff 13's that I haven't even tried on yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom