Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Went to a local mom and pop shop I copped from for years. Been putting in work since the end of Feb, go there today and dude was like "we're not getting a lot of pairs in, the manager is taking care of big customers first" etc. I think it's BS. First of all, their shipment is in the stockroom. It usually comes in 10-14 before RD. His language lets me know that either they sold what they had already or names were already held for said customers. Either way I didn't totally buy what he said about it being "scarce" considering what the rumored numbers are on this release. My brother just told me the other day that Champs on 42nd had 800 something pairs. Idk. I'm  concerned but not concerned. Dude in the store still took down my name and size and said he'd give it to the manager and told me to come back and talk to him Tuesday or Wednesday. This is crazy. Been copping from this store since I was 9, took a break for a long while when I worked for NTNY and now this 
mean.gif
Know a store similar... manager told me "I gotta take care of the people that shop here first" I told him, "I would shop here if you had dope stuff" and walked out...been coppin shoes there since I was like 15

Went to a local mom and pop shop I copped from for years. Been putting in work since the end of Feb, go there today and dude was like "we're not getting a lot of pairs in, the manager is taking care of big customers first" etc. I think it's BS. First of all, their shipment is in the stockroom. It usually comes in 10-14 before RD. His language lets me know that either they sold what they had already or names were already held for said customers. Either way I didn't totally buy what he said about it being "scarce" considering what the rumored numbers are on this release. My brother just told me the other day that Champs on 42nd had 800 something pairs. Idk. I'm  concerned but not concerned. Dude in the store still took down my name and size and said he'd give it to the manager and told me to come back and talk to him Tuesday or Wednesday. This is crazy. Been copping from this store since I was 9, took a break for a long while when I worked for NTNY and now this 
mean.gif
Know a store similar... manager told me "I gotta take care of the people that shop here first" I told him, "I would shop here if you had dope stuff" and walked out...been coppin shoes there since I was like 15
My situation is weird, the dude I knew in the store died a couple of years ago and the current staff worked with him. The staff has been there for a long time. I would have still shopped there over the years but since I was my own connect when I worked at NTNY, I had no need to go in there. It was the first place I ever got a hookup because my pops used to coach dude that worked there. I'm not the one to really name drop because it's unnecessary and in this case it feels wrong to do it to the manager. Idk man. I just want my one pair. 

sounds like yall should take you're business else where
I wouldn't do that just yet in my case. I might have to show face a little more for help down the line. It's weird that I have to explain that I have been a long time customer despite my absence 

Demand for Js around me isn't high at all. They raffle the pairs try get. I wish we had FCFS, that would make things easier. I'll be calling the shops at the mall and see when raffle times are

Shieks in my area starts online raffle tomorrow, one of the FNL said they only got 14 pair so its FCFS, i shoulda asked what sizes, one of the FTL starts their raffle wednesday, me and my girl grabbed 2 raffle tickets at Champs

Got mine locked down at a moms and pops store for $220. Better than trying and failing online

wow thats a steal

i wore my pair today and i had about 6 people come up to me and ask where i got them
this is going to be a big shoe at least in nyc come next weekend

Last edited:
wow thats a steal

i wore my pair today and i had about 6 people come up to me and ask where i got them
this is going to be a big shoe at least in nyc come next weekend
Or you coulda tried for a retail pair first then bought one if you were unable to cop

no that was a 2nd hand raffle to try and win the shoes for way under retail however normal raffles are free from ftl, fta, champs etc

Oh I see now. 20 raffle tickets and 1 pair for free right?
So 1 winner will be picked from 20... while the rest lose out.

Guess it makes sense from the store's perspective. $500 for one pair basically.

Oh I see now. 20 raffle tickets and 1 pair for free right?
So 1 winner will be picked from 20... while the rest lose out.

Guess it makes sense from the store's perspective. $500 for one pair basically.
makes you want to buy an extra pair and do your own raffles haha

raffles the new hustle now, thought yall knew. i won a pair of infrared 23 6s tho LOL. but that all i see on twitter is raffles. 15-20 bucks and 30 spots. folks movin kicks that other wise wouldnt sell for much over retail...

raffles the new hustle now, thought yall knew. i won a pair of infrared 23 6s tho LOL. but that all i see on twitter is raffles. 15-20 bucks and 30 spots. folks movin kicks that other wise wouldnt sell for much over retail...
its lucrative people love to take risks

its lucrative people love to take risks
yup, its like gambling. i took a few risks and won. all in all paid 60 for the 6s i won...

Im going online for this release. Lately I've been very successful with NDC but if that fails im going to footlocker. If that fails then I just saved $170 +tax and shipping
laugh.gif

Saw these in person today, quality is decent (not bad but not great).. They do fit a half size big but going tts is also fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom