Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Yeah true. Whenever I contemplate buying something for Cdn retail I always get sheepish and decide against it. It's just so much for one pair of J's

Seeing you're from Halifax, I'd be willing to guess a local cop would be much easier. I suggest you do that. CDN retail prices isn't that bad right now cuz our dollar is currently in the ****ter. Overall there won't be that much of a difference in money paid.

Seeing you're from Halifax, I'd be willing to guess a local cop would be much easier. I suggest you do that. CDN retail prices isn't that bad right now cuz our dollar is currently in the ****ter. Overall there won't be that much of a difference in money paid.

I just normally try to cop off of NDC and ship to my aunt's place outside of Boston. I pay under retail because there is no sales tax in Mass and I use my Ebates. I still have to pay my aunt back for shipping, so that is like $25 ish. These would only set me back like 185 shipped IF I can cop off of NDC. That's a big if though.

Last edited:
I just normally try to cop off of NDC and ship to my aunt's place outside of Boston. I pay under retail because there is no sales tax in Mass and I use my Ebates. I still have to pay my aunt back for shipping, so that is like $25 ish. These would only set me back like 185 shipped IF I can cop off of NDC. That's a big if though.

Ya man but factor in the exchange rate and you're already over $200 so it's not a big difference. Also if you're like me if you buy local you can make sure you get a clean pair without defects. Man I hate glue marks or creased leather.

The hype is real around my way. Champs closest to me said they were doing tickets at 9am, got there at 9 and there were about 150 ppl for 100 tix. So went to another Champs doing tickets at 12, got there at 10 and there was prob 30-40 ppl. Luckily got a guaranteed pair locked down there. By the time I was leaving there was prob another 70 ppl there.

never do guaranteed tixs in my area always raffle which isn't too bad since there are an abundance of places i can raffle at

The hype is real around my way. Champs closest to me said they were doing tickets at 9am, got there at 9 and there were about 150 ppl for 100 tix. So went to another Champs doing tickets at 12, got there at 10 and there was prob 30-40 ppl. Luckily got a guaranteed pair locked down there. By the time I was leaving there was prob another 70 ppl there.
I guess a lot of people dont go to church

SP - will crash from 2 hours before release till about 20 minutes after
JJ - All pairs will be sold by friday night
FNL -  You'll never get past the slash
FTL - You should get a pair if your willing to click atc for an hour straight

NBAstore - How do you even find release day shoes on their site
NDC - Your best opportunity as long as searching by style code works or they tweet the link
best bet to get those raffle tickets

Looks like the hype is real. I'm willing to bet similar to Concord XI low production numbers with slightly less hype.

There is a huge supply based on what my local shops are getting.  People are overestimating the hype, the black Infrared thread still has more posts still.

the hype is gonna be real but there is gonna b more sellers and the market is gonna b flooded come late saturday and into sunday and as folks get there pairs in from online, it'll die QUICK...

Went to champs 30 min before open, 40th in line and doubled up on tickets. There are alot of these out there

I thought about doubling up but it has always been pointless in my case. I never get around to wearing the second pair.

Last edited:
i just get multiple tickets to increase my own personal chances, if im blessed with extra i usually just help out a friend or sell for like 20 over to make up for gas etc, especially on a gr im not with the overcharging 

Ya man but factor in the exchange rate and you're already over $200 so it's not a big difference. Also if you're like me if you buy local you can make sure you get a clean pair without defects. Man I hate glue marks or creased leather.

True. It's like 200.97 after exchange.

Went to a local mom and pop shop I copped from for years. Been putting in work since the end of Feb, go there today and dude was like "we're not getting a lot of pairs in, the manager is taking care of big customers first" etc. I think it's BS. First of all, their shipment is in the stockroom. It usually comes in 10-14 before RD. His language lets me know that either they sold what they had already or names were already held for said customers. Either way I didn't totally buy what he said about it being "scarce" considering what the rumored numbers are on this release. My brother just told me the other day that Champs on 42nd had 800 something pairs. Idk. I'm  concerned but not concerned. Dude in the store still took down my name and size and said he'd give it to the manager and told me to come back and talk to him Tuesday or Wednesday. This is crazy. Been copping from this store since I was 9, took a break for a long while when I worked for NTNY and now this 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom