Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Smh. dudes in here stuntin about their paycheck now. I swear, The week a hyped J releases is the worst time to read a thread. Worst than after a RD when it's just saltiness all around. At least that's a funny read :lol:

Paying resale prices to get a shoe early, all for the sake of avoiding hassles? Really?! :lol: That's why resellers will always eat. Y'all steady feeding them. I don't care if its only $30 over....

How's about stepping y'all game up to the point you call your connect & you stroll in whenever you feel like it on Saturday to pick up your pair or pairs..... FOR RETAIL. As many shoes as some of you guys buy, I can't believe y'all ain't build some form of relationship with somebody on the inside where you DON'T have to deal with the nonsense.

Y'all need to get out more....

Retail? That's either your family or a sucker working in there. Nobody is finessing for me retail in a shoe store... They don't even get paid well enough for all that. You probably make more than them, and then don't even want to break bread?

Retail? That's either your family or a sucker working in there. Nobody is finessing for me retail in a shoe store... They don't even get paid well enough for all that. You probably make more than them, and then don't even want to break bread?

I guess man. Dudes stay fronting. I'm not going to say some sneaker salesmen isn't going to hook you up on GP without you scratching his back or sliding him a returned favor, but...if dude is hooking you up and you only paying retail and not flipping any kind of love back, that's some buster stuff, that's all I have to say about that. Some dudes brag on doing things that make them look like punks, yet they don't even realize it because, well they can't tell the difference between being laughed with, and laughed at. Grace to you big shot.

This look like a release similar to white 6s. Foot Lockers around my city that don't normally get retros are getting them, just like the white 6s.

Lemme put it like this, if you gotta job that requires you to work on Saturdays then the last thing you should be doing is buying $170 sneakers. Finish school and get a job that pays more than minimum wage.

damn i agreed with you on the saving money part but this logic is completely out of pocket, when most high paying jobs require you to work weekends also :lol:

I can't wait until Saturday afternoon when people realizes these were everywhere plus sitting in some stores :rofl:
There's always some clown that says J's will "sit in stores" :lol:

These arent powder blues or bobcats 10s bruh :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's the year of the 6s rookie all anniversary OG models are massed produced

This is coming from the same guy asking people to sell him the Foamposite Shooting Stars for $270+shipping before the drop :lol:

Last edited:
I'm put it like this I started collecting shoes in 06 I would do the lines camp never had no connections until I came to montana in 2011 now that I got a connections people on here try to hit me up and get a easy pair from me and I broke a few people off never once did I get a thank you or even positive trader feedback because people are ungrateful on here so I don't help nobody else out if I get extra pairs 230-240 no more negotiations unless I tried them on then I'll drop to 210

I can't wait until Saturday afternoon when people realizes these were everywhere plus sitting in some stores
roll.gif
There's always some clown that says J's will "sit in stores"
laugh.gif

These arent powder blues or bobcats 10s bruh
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is coming from the same guy asking people to sell him the Foamposite Shooting Stars for $270+shipping before the drop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ this n0ob thinking they'll sit just because they're mass produced. You wanna make a bet on that bruh? I'll even @ you for every salty NTer come 12pm EST on Saturday

And you do realize I was being facetious about that foams post, right? I even put an emoticon at the end just in case it went over some folks head. Apparently that wasnt enough...
eyes.gif

Paying resale prices to get a shoe early, all for the sake of avoiding hassles? Really?! :lol: That's why resellers will always eat. Y'all steady feeding them. I don't care if its only $30 over....

How's about stepping y'all game up to the point you call your connect & you stroll in whenever you feel like it on Saturday to pick up your pair or pairs..... FOR RETAIL. As many shoes as some of you guys buy, I can't believe y'all ain't build some form of relationship with somebody on the inside where you DON'T have to deal with the nonsense.

Y'all need to get out more....
This is unrealistic man, even if you're ******* the manager you probably still gotta toss something on top :lol: If someone were to hook me up with pairs for retail and no hassle I'd toss em bread because it's only right.

I can't wait until Saturday afternoon when people realizes these were everywhere plus sitting in some stores :rofl:
There's always some clown that says J's will "sit in stores" :lol:

These arent powder blues or bobcats 10s bruh :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is coming from the same guy asking people to sell him the Foamposite Shooting Stars for $270+shipping before the drop :lol:
:lol:  @ this n0ob thinking they'll sit just because they're mass produced. You wanna make a bet on that bruh? I'll even @ you for every salty NTer come 12pm EST on Saturday

And you do realize I was being facetious about that foams post, right? I even put an emoticon at the end just in case it went over some folks head. Apparently that wasnt enough...:rolleyes

Anniversary 4s
White Cement - Available Saturday afternoon
Military - Available Monday
Fire Red - Available Sundays
Black cement - Available Friday afternoon

Anniversary 5s
3m fire red - Available on Monday
Grape - Available in the afternoon
Black tongue - Available Sunday
Laney re-retro - Available Monday

Anniversary 6s
White infrareds - Available Monday

You're taking the term "sit" to serious like if they'll go on sale. They'll be available at some stores still Saturday afternoon/night after the morning rush because the whole city is getting them

Last edited:
did you guys enter at the same time? Like did she enter with you on the spot?

Yes. I say I'm entering for myself. My wife says she is entering for our teenage son. That works for us because we're older and it is entirely believable that we have a teenage son, LOL.

And because I can comfortably wear either a size 12-13, she puts in for a 12, and i put in for a 13. No problems with that at any of the stores.

Last edited:
Anniversary 4s
White Cement - Available Saturday afternoon
Military - Available Monday
Fire Red - Available Sundays
Black cement - Available Friday afternoon

Anniversary 5s
3m fire red - Available on Monday
Grape - Available in the afternoon
Black tongue - Available Sunday
Laney re-retro - Available Monday

Anniversary 6s
White infrareds - Available Monday

You're taking the term "sit" to serious like if they'll go on sale. They'll be available at some stores still Saturday afternoon/night after the morning rush because the whole city is getting them
So by "sit in some stores" you mean in stores like in Idaho, Maine or South Dakota. I'll agree with that....
happy.gif

And please dont compare the hype with 6 infrareds to these. You're in for a rude awakening if you are.

Everywhere. Just because they sell out online in a couple of minutes doesn't mean they sold out in your city.

I listed all the OG anniversary models since 2012 and some of them did have as much hype as the Carmine's.

I cosign the connect response, if everyone had a connect it would be pointless to have one. And if you are paying him it ain't really a connect. I have had connects come and go over the years problem is they don't want to make a career out of selling shoes at champs. I honestly think I spend more time reading threads on NT than trying to secure my pairs. No more than 5 minutes on NDC and maybe 30 minutes on eastbay. I only have one local mall to hit up for raffles I refuse to drive to other cities for raffle tickets for GR. Ocassionally I will make a trip to Nike store Chicago, but that's only if I won a RSVP like the Bred 1s

Heard that Shiekh don't let you use multiple emails using the same IP... Or the system will automatically delete your entries. Even if you entered 1 for you and 1 for your girl. If you use the same IP, auto delete.

Can anyone confirm?

Last edited:
This is unrealistic man, even if you're ******* the manager you probably still gotta toss something on top :lol: If someone were to hook me up with pairs for retail and no hassle I'd toss em bread because it's only right.

And some of y'all wonder why you CAN'T keep somebody on the inside. :lol:

Y'all so use to feeding resellers, that y'all done forgot the manager's job is to SELL SHOES. And those that manage stores that get product don't want to be known for taking extra cash under the table & back door sales. They'd like to keep their jobs. Blowing out their shipment as fast as possible.... So they CONTINUE to get that product is what it's about.

And some of y'all wonder why you CAN'T keep somebody on the inside. :lol:

Y'all so use to feeding resellers, that y'all done forgot the manager's job is to SELL SHOES. And those that manage stores that get product don't want to be known for taking extra cash under the table & back door sales. They'd like to keep their jobs. Blowing out their shipment as fast as possible.... So they CONTINUE to get that product is what it's about.
:lol: you're funny, out in NYC money talks. That's the only thing that would separate one from the 1000 other resellers over here. That and experience, if you've been doing this for 10+ years you'll most likely know someone at a mom and pop and get pairs that way. But guys relatively new to the game ain't got it that easy. Managers ain't looking to let shoes go for retail when they can get double it easy.

Back
Top Bottom