Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

aint nobody gonna strike out on this release it so many pairs we can give some to africa and if you miss out we are gonna se some shxt of restocks in the future 
nthat.gif
can you guarantee that? 
laugh.gif

just like concord low restock they gonna restock at least 3 times this year look at them breds and gammas almost every restock had them

aint nobody gonna strike out on this release it so many pairs we can give some to africa and if you miss out we are gonna se some shxt of restocks in the future 
nthat.gif
people struck out on the concord low and i almost did if it wasnt for one site delaying their release and i luckly refreshed it

Last edited:

just like concord low restock they gonna restock at least 3 times this year look at them breds and gammas almost every restock had them
Man grabbing those shoes was like a Nike Kobe  Prelude release...you aint grabbing anything unless you are sitting next to your PC and you click add to cart within 2 seconds

Last edited:
When the online raffle started a shiekhs employee from hilltop told a friend of mine that the first 12entrys wins the raffle...

I laughed so hard almost [emoji]128169[/emoji]in my pants. But hey anything is possible.

Well that's not true... I entered the raffle the day before or the day it end. I was lucky enough to win Bred 1 and Gamma 11... Haven't won anything since then. Reason maybe they did implement that IP rule.

Man grabbing those shoes was like a Nike Kobe  Prelude release...you aint grabbing anything unless you are sitting next to your PC and you click add to cart within 2 seconds
i added them to my cart on a cell phone 5 mins after the restock i had that waiting  in line screen i open a new tab and started browsing the web for like 15 mins and voila lows was in my cart i might got a lil lucky
smokin.gif

crazy how this release is in a few days and the blk/infr threads isn't far behind in page count. Especially with every sneaker website putting up "new" images almost everyday

crazy how this release is in a few days and the blk/infr threads isn't far behind in page count. Especially with every sneaker website putting up "new" images almost everyday
those blk/infr are gonna be hard to get you need to start doing your homework now gonna be like the galaxy foamposite release so many ppl not enough sneakers get that pistol ready casue its gonna be war
roll.gif

man thats messed up if u dont give your connect some type of appreciation...I hook my connect up with Gift Cards...movie tickets and since his girl is the manager at a CS i get her gift cards for her as well, like stuff for the ladies...its better than paying these Nerds at  ATC services and Rsvp services...Always make sure to look out for your connect ...they make this sneaker hobby less stressful

Heard that Shiekh don't let you use multiple emails using the same IP... Or the system will automatically delete your entries. Even if you entered 1 for you and 1 for your girl. If you use the same IP, auto delete.

Can anyone confirm?
I can confirm this is 100% false. I used multiple emails on the Concord Low XI launch for me and my brother using the same IP. He won and I struck out. I never entered more than once though in the same store. I would assume they only DQ you if you use the same name and different email within the same store. 

Last edited:
man thats messed up if u dont give your connect some type of appreciation...I hook my connect up with Gift Cards...movie tickets and since his girl is the manager at a CS i get her gift cards for her as well, like stuff for the ladies...its better than paying these Nerds at  ATC services and Rsvp services...Always make sure to look out for your connect ...they make this sneaker hobby less stressful

It's one thing to tip. It's another to pay resell for your pairs lol. Last I'll say about the situation

UPDATE
Bay Area shiek list
Eastridge: d5c4ecea07
Solano: Fe7b9cd696
Stoneridge: 0f898fe199
Newpark: 88869db6a0
Southland: 2f40778670
Bayfair: 02cf3c89a7
Tanofran: fbad0cc15a
Valley fair: 455bef5498
Roseville: aef786cb8a
Sunrise: 23180fe808
Arden: 69c6d0e2b9
Modesto: d62de70cbd
International oak: 376b2f4e58
Kstreet in Sac: bcf7e661e5
Florin: 5c470cce7e

Either pm me codes or post them and I'll try to add them all to one list so it's easy

Where are the SoCal codes? Now Bay Area dudes are showing the love and SoCal dudes are being stingy. I used to be the other way around. Just share the codes. You're either meant to win or not.

ima miss this release on purpose just to show how easy they are gonna be to get on a restock for every 1 shoe sold i think nike take 2...
laugh.gif

Glad I got mine already funny how people act like its so easy bbc to cop Jordans and refuse to pay above retail. Got mine 9days early and paid 210$ seems fair to me

people are bragging about paying 300+ for these in sneaker groups
:x

i don't think you can call someone a connect if they're gonna charge you such a rape price for a GR. i'd rather pick up the CDP carmines if i were to spend 300 lol

:lol:

LOL!

So places like hospitals and police stations are closed on the weekends and everyone works a regular 9-5? If you don't know healthcare professionals are required to work holidays and every other weekend. Let me tell one of the MD's at work that he needs to finish school and get a job that pays more than minimum wage instead of worrying about those Carmines he wants. 

:lol:

I'd say most blue collar workers have weekends off. Those are typically 9-5 jobs. It's the real money makers who typically work on the Weekends. That's just coming from someone who's made a living grinding on weekends. To each their own. One mans hustle can be another mans dread

This was just as dumb as the original statement

I guess. The beauty about opinions though, you're entitled to one as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom