Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

There's always some clown that says J's will "sit in stores" :lol:

These arent powder blues or bobcats 10s bruh :smh:
Bobcat 10s didnt sit bruh bruh

Don't know where you're from, but down in Florida they did, as did the Venom X's, and the Powder Blue X's, and the Infrared Xl's.

And by sit i'm not talking about staying at the store for months, but days-weeks after the release.

:lol: you're funny, out in NYC money talks. That's the only thing that would separate one from the 1000 other resellers over here. That and experience, if you've been doing this for 10+ years you'll most likely know someone at a mom and pop and get pairs that way. But guys relatively new to the game ain't got it that easy. Managers ain't looking to let shoes go for retail when they can get double it easy.

I feel sorry for y'all then. :lol:
And new?! Oh.... Ok.

Last edited:
people are bragging about paying 300+ for these in sneaker groups
:x

i don't think you can call someone a connect if they're gonna charge you such a rape price for a GR. i'd rather pick up the CDP carmines if i were to spend 300 lol

:lol:

LOL!

So places like hospitals and police stations are closed on the weekends and everyone works a regular 9-5? If you don't know healthcare professionals are required to work holidays and every other weekend. Let me tell one of the MD's at work that he needs to finish school and get a job that pays more than minimum wage instead of worrying about those Carmines he wants. 

:lol:

I'd say most blue collar workers have weekends off. Those are typically 9-5 jobs. It's the real money makers who typically work on the Weekends. That's just coming from someone who's made a living grinding on weekends. To each their own. One mans hustle can be another mans dread

This was just as dumb as the original statement

Don't know where you're from, but down in Florida they did, as did the Venom X's, and the Powder Blue X's, and the Infrared Xl's.

And by sit i'm not talking about staying at the store for months, but days-weeks after the release.
Texas

Alp is captain of #teamcamp
pretty much, unless dudes wanna be there too long for some GRs, like these I ain't waiting all night for. If you wanna be first in line for these go ahead :lol: I'll get my pairs anyway.

If you have to pay off a connect, he isn't a connect. To put it more elegantly, your just putting the money that you would've paid a reseller directly into the plug's hand...and he doesn't have to pay shipping or paypal fees lmaoooo. but for real, y'all gotta chill with the bs of trying to justify ya $100 over retail "locked pairs" and other's gotta stop flaming them. To each his own lol. All I know is it's 2013 and of you're in a metro area/have a computer (I cook on both a mac and an 8 year old dell) YOU SHOULD NOT PAY OVER RETAIL. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

If you have to pay off a connect, he isn't a connect. To put it more elegantly, your just putting the money that you would've paid a reseller directly into the plug's hand...and he doesn't have to pay shipping or paypal fees lmaoooo. but for real, y'all gotta chill with the bs of trying to justify ya $100 over retail "locked pairs" and other's gotta stop flaming them. To each his own lol. All I know is it's 2013 and of you're in a metro area/have a computer (I cook on both a mac and an 8 year old dell) YOU SHOULD NOT PAY OVER RETAIL. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Chuuch

Also, from what I've seen in other threads @sneakermane  has one of the most ridiculous Lebron collections I've seen on NT. And if he pulled all those pairs at retail, then he must be doing something right

Last edited:

Demand still out weighs supply... There will always someone out there who will strike out and turn around to resellers.

Last edited:

Preach my brother, preach!

Demand still out weighs supply... There will always someone out there who will strike out and turn around to resellers.

I 100% agree with ya on this. But I'm sure someone landing extras is willing to toss some oops. I've done that with all of my extras besides supreme foamposites and the DB shoes. Some people over exaggerate the situation far beyond what it is. There's been plenty of jays to go around as of late with a few exceptions that we all know. If everyone does their hw, should be a relatively easy cop.

Heard that Shiekh don't let you use multiple emails using the same IP... Or the system will automatically delete your entries. Even if you entered 1 for you and 1 for your girl. If you use the same IP, auto delete.

Can anyone confirm?

View media item 980442
What if your living in a household with 2 other sibling who also wear jordans? That doesnt sound right at all.

Dont know if your tryin to steer people away or have people make less email. But whatever u heard i hope its not TRUE. [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Kinda similar to the yeezy foams. How u say people shouldnt be worried n there would be plenty of no pick ups. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Socal codes anyone?

Has anyone ever won a shiekhs raffle tho? And if u did how many raffles did u enter online?

Paying resale prices to get a shoe early, all for the sake of avoiding hassles? Really?!
laugh.gif
That's why resellers will always eat. Y'all steady feeding them. I don't care if its only $30 over....

How's about stepping y'all game up to the point you call your connect & you stroll in whenever you feel like it on Saturday to pick up your pair or pairs..... FOR RETAIL. As many shoes as some of you guys buy, I can't believe y'all ain't build some form of relationship with somebody on the inside where you DON'T have to deal with the nonsense.

Y'all need to get out more....
I see what you saying, but even finding that situation is like getting through online for a release. It's hit and miss these days. You got cats in the mom and pop stores that act like they're the gate keepers and have the shoes in their house when you are trying to find information. Hell, even dudes in the chain stores act the same way. Dudes be straight acting like they work for Nike/JB themselves when in reality they are part of the regular population trying to cop. Some just feel better that they can shut someone down off GP. Some cats in certain spots can't even hold it down long enough to even be a connect, they get greedy themselves and get knocked. Besides all that, when you're trying to build a connect, you have to sometimes buy wack **** to show you are a regular customer so they can look out for you when the real good stuff comes out. Either way, you're paying. That's if you aren't friends already with someone that can look out for you on that level without losing their job. 

View media item 980442
What if your living in a household with 2 other sibling who also wear jordans? That doesnt sound right at all.

Dont know if your tryin to steer people away or have people make less email. But whatever u heard i hope its not TRUE. [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Kinda similar to the yeezy foams. How u say people shouldnt be worried n there would be plenty of no pick ups. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not trying to steer anything at all.. I need to do multiple entries also for my wife, daughter, and brother in law. I was talking to someone from Shiekh and he told me that you can't use the same IP or they will disqualify your entry. Reason I asked on here if someone can confirm that.

Don't remember saying that about the Yeezy... I didn't never say not to worry. Probably mistaken me from someone else.

Not trying to steer anything at all.. I need to do multiple entries also for my wife, daughter, and brother in law. I was talking to someone from Shiekh and he told me that you can't use the same IP or they will disqualify your entry. Reason I asked on here if someone can confirm that.

Don't remember saying that about the Yeezy... I didn't never say not to worry. Probably mistaken me from someone else.

When the online raffle started a shiekhs employee from hilltop told a friend of mine that the first 12entrys wins the raffle...

I laughed so hard almost [emoji]128169[/emoji]in my pants. But hey anything is possible.

aint nobody gonna strike out on this release it so many pairs we can give some to africa and if you miss out we are gonna se some shxt of restocks in the future 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom