Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

I wish the vi's would release with the long tounge like MJs had.
The photos that are up on FTLunlocked.com of them do have them big tongues on them, i dunno why tho cause the pics arent even accurate cause they dont have the taller tongues like the OGs like u said.

easy pass....... they look bulky plus that toe box:x

OG's had a somewhat bulky toe box as well.

View media item 981102View media item 981098

It seemed though on the OGs the more your wore them and pulled the tongue everytime you laced the shoes, the toe box would recede and become less boxy. I don't think that will happen with these. One, people don't really lace em up like that anymore and really pull back the tongue to do so, and Two, the materials and construction were different back then. Materials are a lot more stiff now.

SMH you hypebeasts and noobs are ruining the niketalk experience and the reason why this site was built...

I'm not interested in these but you guys really holding out on Shikeh codes... Asking for trades for codes that have already been posted. :lol:

I had no problem posting all the codes that I got for the concord lows and previous kicks... And guess what? More often than not I actually end up winning just from Shiekh

You guys need to grow up and realize that niketalk was created for information and to help each other out.... Not to come up off someone else.

This is the main reason why I don't even post that much in JB anymore... You kids are soft as hell man

Any info on sizing. Compared to the recent 3s,4s, and 5s. 11.5 has been perfect for me in all of those. hoping the same for these 6s.

People that hold codes for trade, do y'all feel entitled tho? Like c mon. Look at that Nor Cal list. Mad love to homie composing and adding to that list. That's how y'all should b doing it for y'all areas. Where's the love *jay z voice*

SMH you hypebeasts and noobs are ruining the niketalk experience and the reason why this site was built...

I'm not interested in these but you guys really holding out on Shikeh codes... Asking for trades for codes that have already been posted.
laugh.gif

I had no problem posting all the codes that I got for the concord lows and previous kicks... And guess what? More often than not I actually end up winning just from Shiekh

You guys need to grow up and realize that niketalk was created for information and to help each other out.... Not to come up off someone else.

This is the main reason why I don't even post that much in JB anymore... You kids are soft as hell man
People that hold codes for trade, do y'all feel entitled tho? Like c mon. Look at that Nor Cal list. Mad love to homie composing and adding to that list. That's how y'all should b doing it for y'all areas. Where's the love *jay z voice*
These guys get it

It hurts your own chances especially if those people wear your size and the ones that win end up bein people that didn't post one code

Tts or .5 smaller depending on foot
Got a wide flat foot. Im a TTS 12 in the AJ10s but i know the 10s run a little snug. So hoping 11.5 will be ok on these. I have 11.5s in the 3s, 4s, 5s, 9s, 11lows, and theyre all a perfect fit. Hopefully these size 11.5 AJ6s will at least be close to a perfect fit. I wanted an 11 but they didnt even have it it was either 10.5 or 11.5 and i know i cant do no 10.5

Last edited:
bobcats sold out here in Houston. I am really surprised alot of shoes are selling out this year. Last year quite a few retros sat on shelfs. Only pairs I seen sit so far are Infrared 2s.

In Baton Rouge nothing has sat. Those nightshade 2s disappeared in an instant, the Infra 2s did as well, and if you didn't wake up until 8 am, you missed out on the infra 6s. Every single retro this year has been gone by sundown on release day. It's been crazy.

Dawg I'm not worried about every single little person and what they gonna do IF they win. People lurk but this is for info. It's a forum. I post whatever info I get and keep it movin. Simple as that. If I don't win oh well, that ONE store wasn't/isn't my only option....

It hurts your own chances especially if those people wear your size and the ones that win end up bein people that didn't post one code

SMH

Please no one ever trade codes with this clown

Last edited:
ain't this site about helping each other out on copping kicks they like? Not everyone has time to travel around the city to collect codes.

In Baton Rouge nothing has sat. Those nightshade 2s disappeared in an instant, the Infra 2s did as well, and if you didn't wake up until 8 am, you missed out on the infra 6s. Every single retro this year has been gone by sundown on release day. It's been crazy.
Yeah that sounds alot like my city - ATL.

A bit on the fence on these. Not a big fan of white shoes and VI are the lease comfortable shoes IMO.

Back
Top Bottom